Author Topic: HTC Recovery | How do I undelete photos from my HTC Incredible S?  (Read 6703 times)

pdftools

The HTC Incredible S (S710E), also known as the Incredible 2, is a smartphone designed and manufactured by Taiwan's HTC Corporation that runs the Android 2.2 Froyo operating system.

Now, get a HTC Incredible S photo recovery program: Wondershare Data Recovery for Android

This Android Data Recovery software allows you to recover not only photos, but also document, archive, video and audio files that you accidentally deleted or formatted from your HTC Incredible S smartphone.

How to recover deleted photos from HTC Incredible S (G11) android smartphone ?

Next, let's try the HTC photo recovery program step by step.

Step 1. Connect your HTC Incredible S phone to the PC

To get started, connect your HTC Incredible S phone where you lost photos to the PC. Then launch the data recovery program.

Step 2. Begin to scan

Then click the "Start" button to begin the photos recovery for HTC Incredible S phone.

Step 3. Preview and recover HTC Incredible S photos

After the scan, all found photos will be clearly displayed. Before you recover, you can preview the graphic file. Check the files you want back and click "Recover" to save them on your PC.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

bietthuco

Re: HTC Recovery | How do I undelete photos from my HTC Incredible S?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 04:51:35 AM »
sometimes

Offline rinnlly11

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 09:44:36 AM »

Are you still worrying about losing your photos or other important files in your Android phone. How to Recover Lost Contacts from HTC? Thanks to the Android Photo Recovery, you have no need to be anxious because those images can be restored easily.
How to Recover Text Messages from HTC
With the help of this excellent data recovery software, photo recovery from Android phone can be conducted in an efficient way. How to Recover Data from LG Phone? Moreover, it can also help you recover many other types of Android phone data like photos and videos. The recovery steps are easy to master and operate. All you need to do is connecting your Android phone to the computer through USB cable.  Then carry out the deleted data scanning so as to get them back. The tutorial underneath is offered to you for recovering your data as soon as possible.
How to Recover Files from HTC Devices

felicae

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 05:54:14 AM »
It depends on whether you had a backup or not. Backup is very important to keep data security. There are a lot of programs that you can try to recover photos from HTC phones but I think Androidphonesoft offers the best one from my opinion. I have used the program for years and it never let me down.

XiangMayou

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 12:01:36 AM »
Why you don't use Android data recovery software to help you undelete photos from my HTC Incredible S? It is the most powerful and professional tool for you to recover all the lost data in no time. It supports to retrieve contacts, text messages, photos, WhatsApp messages, videos, and call history from Android phone and tablet on Windows computer.
More:
Data recovery for android without root

Fvavannss

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2016, 10:44:28 PM »
Does your phone store many important information such as contacts, messages ,pictures? And you did not backup phone data. Don't worry, Coolmuster Samsung Data Recovery software, which is a quick, simple and safe recovery software . No matter you accidentally deleted files including contacts, text messages, photos, music, videos, documents and more .You can get data back easily .
How to recover deleted photos

alanclark

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2016, 09:34:30 PM »
Hey,
The best software can recover deleted photos from HTC phone is Android Data Recovery. You can find the best Android Data Recovery software here. This software can scan your HTC phone easily and find the deleted photos. You can select, preview and recover the photos easily from HTC phone to computer. This software can also recover deleted text messages, contacts, call logs, music, books, Whatsapp messages and other document files from your HTC phone and SD card.

Beafftt

As an almighty recovery tool, Android Recovery Mac matches perfectly to almost every Android handset. Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, for instance, are all included to be compatible to your Android.
How to recover messages from Samsung phone

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online