Author Topic: THIS IS HOW WEALTH IS MADE  (Read 1838 times)

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

raju98456

The Real Truth Of Internet Jobs
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 01:39:56 AM »
Frankly tell me, Are they genuine? YES, if any company who is providing the concept of making money with Commission Junction (Affiliate Program) or Google AdSense or both, is selling a Genuine Package. From my last 6 years of experience on internet and online income, I have found that Affiliate Program and Google AdSense is the only way to make great money. Please avoid the websites if they are offering the packages other than this. And if they are giving you the Online Data Entry as I mentioned above, completely avoid that website as you have to invest daily money on this. And yes, you should not believe someone who is selling something. But, can you believe India's biggest News Paper "Times of India" who has written genuine article about Google AdSense below. A Must Read Article - click http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1489342.cms You can also check the Times Of India Mumbai Edition, 24th September 2006, page number 18 with the heading "Earn While You Blog" for Google Adsense. And also tell me about Google Adsense. To make money from Google Adsense, you should have one website. You can register that website in Google by giving your name and to which address you want your monthly cheque. After that Google will give you one code. You just have to copy that code and paste It. Then Google will place number of ads in your site. Whenever some one clicks on that ad, you get Minimum Rs. 5 to Rs. 200/- for a single click. Google sends you monthly cheque for your work in Indian Rupee in your name on your address.

All these with a FREE website for Google Adsense, just for a single price of Rs. 1500/- only.

visit http://www.tinyurl.com/6pub44

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online