Author Topic: Menopause Test  (Read 3232 times)

jamesrayenz

Menopause Test
« on: March 21, 2011, 06:33:03 AM »
Menopause test failure is analyzed urine samples to determine the level of blood and use follicle-stimulating hormone (FHS) is as an indication of the onset of menopause. Usually this hormone, pituitary by menstruation before secreted a few days. Is to stimulate the ovaries releases an egg and functional ovarian follicle and active. Concept and menstruation, and FHS level returns to normal, and higher levels of progesterone. However, FHS levels are levels of estrogen in the age of biochemical trigger corresponding ovaries decline or fail to prepare an intrauterine pregnancy and increases there is a lining to shed it the. Simple test definitive female climacteric disorder or not to trust that you can find out whether they reached a wildly useful, but menopause test failure is not necessarily reliable is very high. If one occurs, hysterectomy, there is no way to predict occurrence with an accuracy of fault menopause unless. Finally, and most women nearing menopause intuitively know to experience irregular menstruation. However, menopausal disorder will particular birthday, is not the destination. Process can take several years to complete over 10 years, actually, it is also, as long as it is.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

electra

Re: Menopause Test
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 10:37:53 AM »
Well, what little I know is that you cant reliably test for hormones, cuz they flucuate from minute to minute. Now the naturalist people say you can do it thru the salvia. The test I have seen, test the saliva 3 times a day. I swear sometimes i think it is like finding the little green men. The people that want to believe, believe. I am for finding the answers. I think the way to do it would be to have 2 different labs run those test. Labs that werent paid for my the people that want to sell herbal remedies. I dont know who they are?

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online