Author Topic: Home Inspection Houston  (Read 1802 times)

baxterbaker

Home Inspection Houston
« on: February 16, 2010, 01:44:34 AM »
If you are purchasing residential property and need a professional home inspection in Houston our licensed home inspectors will put you at ease. An inspection conducted by Daystar House Inspectors will give you the full disclosure on the house or real estate property that you desire to make your own. You will be fully informed before you start negotiating. Our home inspection service is built on integrity and sincerity and our home inspectors bring professional knowledge to your inspection. A fulltime certified inspector will also explain what is needed to keep your house or residential purchase in top condition. Customer service and thorough inspections are our priorities.
We are dedicated to providing you and your home with personalized attention. Our housie inspectors also strive to conduct the most accurate real estate inspections possible. All too often, individuals looking to purchase a home neglect to have the necessary home inspections performed, and end up with a costly problem on their hands.
Don’t make that mistake. Trust the expertise of Daystar Inspections' Texas A&M-trained engineer. With over 25 years of experience and more than 9,000 inspections, we have earned the right to be considered industry experts. We work hard to maintain our reputable name, so let us make a believer out of you.
All inspections are performed by Al Wyatt and are carefully conducted in concurrence with the most recent Texas Real Estate Commission Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.

Please call today for all of your new, phase and pre-owned residential, commercial and real estate inspection needs.

We look forward to working with you.

Our Expertise Covers:
•   Mechanical
•   Structural
•   HVAC
•   Termite
•   Electrical
•   Plumbing
•   Pool

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Brantill

Re: Home Inspection Houston
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 12:19:22 AM »
Recently i seen a big quantity of ants and cockroaches in my house and looking for a better way to remove these. Luckily i found your post and read about pest removal and home inspection services. I want to get some more information and some tips to reduce the ratio of these insects. What is involved with a Termite Inspection?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 06:49:44 AM by Brantill »

f_veronica

Re: Home Inspection Houston
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 05:00:34 AM »
There are a lot of things to do when you plan to buy a house and one such thing involves getting your home inspected.
Rolling hills Estates Certified Home Inspector

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online