Author Topic: Home Business Labs Review - Is this is a scam  (Read 5765 times)

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
Home Business Labs Review - Is this is a scam
« on: June 04, 2015, 05:43:39 PM »
Located at homebusinesslabs.com we think this has something to do with The Dubli Network but then we read they no longer are part of this.

We were first alerted to this by an email from Tony Rush and Team Wukar but we don't hear much about it anymore.

Matt Trainer and Randy Schrum are also involved.

Is there any difference between this and Home Business Labs Pro or is it the same?

If you are a member or have any knowledge of this business opportunity we would love to hear from you.

Do you think this is a scam or fraud?

Best regards,
Charles & Susan
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 03:23:36 PM by Charles & Susan »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Jim

Re: Home Business Labs Review - Is this is a scam
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 08:10:53 AM »
They are not a scam... I prefer to call them a money pit....lol

I was involved first with Wukar, when Tony, Randy and Matt Trainer were all a big happy family.  They got me involved with Dubli and Dubli Network, which sounded great until the money wasn't coming in, month after month, and Dublinetwork was asking $99./month for my participation. 

Tony and Randy left Wukar for reasons unknown in December and formed Home Business Labs.   

I remained a member of both for several months but they provided me with very little value for money spent.   Basically pay more to get up to the next level (Pro or platinum or gold or whatever).  Lots of reworked training videos to watch and new affiliate accounts to open in order to do what was needed to succeed.

There have been ENDLESS 'changes of direction' from both Wukar and Home Business Labs which always seem to cost me something or result in a delay of what is supposed to be my path to riches.   Neither are associated with Dubli anymore as Dubli Network just doesn't produce income as promised unless you just sell more business affiliate memberships.

Net result ?   Since August 2014....... $5000+ spent and $90 income received.   

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
Re: Home Business Labs Review - Is this is a scam
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 12:32:16 PM »
Hi Jim,

Woa, that does not sound good at all.

Thank you for leaving your comments.

Charles & Susan

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online