Author Topic: How to Recover Deleted and Lost Data from vivo X21i  (Read 716 times)

Offline Modingnar

• View Profile
How to Recover Deleted and Lost Data from vivo X21i
« on: July 03, 2018, 04:59:46 AM »
In May 9th, a model for the new machine vivo X21i appeared in the GeekBench run website. See from the name, the machine is vivo X21 derived models, which is equipped with MediaTek Helio P60 processor with 6GB of ram, running Android 8.1 system.

Helio P60, the first section of the Department of hair development, is a medium - end chip based on the first 12NM process. The chip is composed of Cortex A73 * 4+Cortex A53 x 4, GPU Mali-G72 MP3, the rabbit running of rabbit at about 130 thousand, and the difference between the results of the Valon 660.

Can't you wait to buy a new vivo X21i as your new handset? There's no doubt that vivo X21i is a wonderful mobile, however, even if the best cell phone can not avoid data loss. So, how to recover deleted data from vivo X21i? In fact, what you need is just the ViVo Data Recovery.

ViVo Data Recovery is the outstanding data recovery program that allows you Directly to Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any ViVo Phone and SD card.

Related: Recover lost data from vivo X21 FIFA

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online