Author Topic: How to Recover Contacts from a Broken Samsung Galaxy Phone?  (Read 862 times)

Offline Modingnar

• View Profile
"How to export all my contacts from a water damaged Samsung Galaxy A5 without backup?"
"Is it possible to recover contacts from a broken Samsung Galaxy J5 which can still be charged?"
"How can I do to disable the lock screen Pattern on my Galaxy Note 4 and extract the contacts inside it without changing the broken screen?"

Are you met the similar situations as above? Do you looking for a simple way to recover contacts from a broken Samsung Galaxy phone? Well, you come the right place, you just need the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery can not remove your Samsung phone's lock screen without losing data, but also recover data from Samsung with broken screen in a click. Besides, you can also backup and restore your Samsung Galaxy phone by using this tool. So, you can easily to recover data from Samsung with broken screen in few simple steps:

Step 1. Run to program and connect your phone to PC
Step 2. Choose the fault type of your device
Step 3. Enter Download Mode on the Samsung Phone
Step 4. Analyze the Samsung Phone
Step 5. Preview and Recover the Data from Broken Samsung Phone

Video Guide: https://youtu.be/rsVRjV7sZK4
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 04:17:20 AM by Modingnar »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline rinnlly11

• View Profile
Re: How to Recover Contacts from a Broken Samsung Galaxy Phone?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2018, 05:51:42 AM »
Accidentally deleting or losing important files from your Samsung mobile phone can easily happen to any of us. If you want to recover data from broken samsung galaxy  , Android Data Recovery is highly recommend to you. It supports you recover all file types: Messages, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Notes And Much More.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 05:54:23 AM by rinnlly11 »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online