Author Topic: DNA Paternity Test  (Read 2379 times)

jamesrayenz

DNA Paternity Test
« on: March 17, 2011, 02:39:01 AM »
Deoxyribonucleic acid acid test paternity is the process of creating a relationship between the individual biological father and his son allegedly based on analysis of a sample of cells from each. It is based on the principle that each sample DNA contains the genetic code for human body, which consists of a set of gene from both parents through sexual reproduction. Except the twins, each person has a unique DNA which becomes his genetic fingerprint, so now in stock at the same time a common DNA sequence pattern with other family members. When done correctly, DNA paternity provides results that are more than 99.9% accurate although paternity tests, provide another DNA test is the most popular because apart from the highly reliable, as it is a non-invasive and painless. Begin the process of testing the paternity DNA sample collection, which is consistent with the sponge swabid bar in the tip within the cheeks for surface cells. Then treated samples with a special type of enzyme breaks down the DNA into fragments with very specific sequence characteristic of the person. Sequence of DNA tests and father of the child then analyzed and compared to see if there is a common genetic markers to determine paternity. When implementing the test facility, complete DNA paternity usually within a few hours. The test also can be done at home, however. Test House takes a few days more to send to the lab for processing and analysing the sample cells.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline pilosof

• View Profile
Re: DNA Paternity Test
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 08:39:54 PM »
Hi, You have shared the good information about the DNA Paternity Test here which I really found useful. I am also willing to know more about the DNA testing if you have more information please let me know.

Thanks!

originalgene

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online