Author Topic: How many meals?  (Read 9366 times)

gagelennon

How many meals?
« on: April 19, 2013, 02:09:12 AM »
I keep reading over the years about how it's good to eat five small meals a day rather than three bigger ones if you want to stay slim. What do you think? And how many meals do you eat?

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

imago

Re: How many meals?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 09:22:15 PM »
Before I used to have three big meals a day but when I started gaining weight I begun to watch what I eat and consume less.

Adley

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 09:40:44 AM »
Hi Gagelennon,
Yes you heard right having small frequent meals helps in losing and maintaining healthy body weight and prefer raw food over processed food. Drink more water than routine, have green tea and avoid beverages. Do not eat late and have proper sleep.

BigBac

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 05:59:38 AM »
I haven’t heard about 5 meals a day story. I think 3 meals a day is more than enough.

Rosenstengel

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 02:40:37 AM »
It is doctors advise, It needs to eat properly but do not need to eat until your belly is filled. So always eat less according to your hunger.

patriajase

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2014, 11:07:48 PM »
If you are adult then it is okay with whatever amount of food you eat. But we have to care a lot what our kids eat and how much they eat in a day. Their digestive system is very sensitive.

Riley

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2014, 06:18:00 AM »
if you follow the latest trends and suggestions from the experts then it is definitely the better option to take small meals 5-6 times a day to keep yourself healthy. Personally, I like to do a heavy breakfast and lunch and a light dinner with some snacks in the evening. I also do some exercise virtually everyday so I don't have any weight issues at the moment :)

jpjimjpjim

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2015, 01:35:16 AM »
I totally agree with that people should have 5 small meal than 3 big meals.

Offline jamesbrownn

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2016, 07:12:04 PM »
One of the most widely debated topics in the bodybuilding and fitness world is the optimal number of meals to eat per day for building muscle, losing fat, and increasing strength. Many individuals eat every 2-3 hours. Some eat only once per day or within a small window of time.
pest control san antonio

KRUZEY

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2016, 09:10:42 PM »
I strongly recommend the slow carb diet.

Give it a search on Google. The results are fantastic.

Also is in a book the 4 hour body by Tim Ferris.

www.kruzey.com.au

Offline philippap21

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2019, 08:04:45 AM »
Hi Gagelennon,
Yes you heard right having small frequent meals helps in losing and maintaining healthy body weight and prefer raw food over processed food assurance invalidité. Drink more water than routine, have green tea and avoid beverages. Do not eat late and have proper sleep.
The concern is that it has an effect on some people and the opposite effect magnifying on others.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online