Author Topic: The Poor Person Mindset and Drama written by Business Development Expert  (Read 4437 times)

Offline ComputerHelp808.com

• View Profile
Let me start by explaining that the poor person mindset has nothing whatsoever to do with someone's financial situation. If you've been told:[/size]We can't afford thatThat's just for rich peopleThat's for people with moneyAnd other accidentally life altering, ceiling making statements, your whole life you too, would have to overcome the poor person mindset. .As someone involved in doing talks for network marketers (multi-level marketing) and internet business development[/url], I find it necessary to completely train someone with a poor person mindset to look at his/her future. They don’t want to. The person challenged by the poor person mindset doesn’t want to picture the future because he/she pictures himself/herself on government assistance programs or screwing on the same nut and passing it to the next person on the same assembly line in a crappy job that he/she hates.[/size]Drama     http://www.godsbusinessway.com/index.php/topic,11873.msg12119.html      People challenged by the poor person mindset will not click the link above to continue if they are not already on the main self-help article….[/font]

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Renuka

I will personally check your collection. These are really nice.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online