Author Topic: OneX ... You won't believe it  (Read 16690 times)

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
OneX ... You won't believe it
« on: June 07, 2011, 10:38:40 PM »
[SIZE="4"]Here is how this simple program works:[/SIZE]

It is FREE to join QLxchange, the parent program, which can provide you with enough income that you may never need to come out-of-pocket! OneX is the marketing arm for QLxchange and as an additional Profit Center within QLxchange, functions as a fast start bonus.

Once you login to your back office you can pay $5 to upgrade to Stage One - Tier 1. At that point, you are placed in the first available position in your sponsor�s 4 x 4 company forced matrix and sit at the top of your own matrix.

To insure that you do not need to come out-of-pocket for QLxchange, 100% of the income from OneX is paid back to the field.
    The attraction of OneX will automatically build your QLxchange business.
    Pay just a one time out-of-pocket upgrade fee of $5, which buys a training lesson.

There are two stages of commissions (Stage One & Stage Two) and it is with the same downline members.
    Each Stage has 4 Tiers.
    Upgrade to the next Tier from your profits and receive a new lesson for each upgrade.

Upgrading Rules:
        With the exception of Stage One - Tier 1, the upgrading process creates a commission for two members.
            The qualified upline (50% of the upgrade fee).
            The sponsor of the qualified upline (50% of the upgrade fee). This equates to a 100% Matching Bonus.

A Tier 1 upgrade pays the member 1 level upline* (Stage One cost = $5, Stage Two cost = $80).
        A Tier 2 upgrade pays the member 2 levels upline* (Stage One cost = $10, Stage Two cost = $160).
        A Tier 3 upgrade pays the member 3 levels upline* (Stage One cost = $20, Stage Two cost = $320).
        A Tier 4 upgrade pays the member 4 levels upline* (Stage One cost = $40, Stage Two cost = $640).

* If the selling member receiving a commission payment is not at the same Tier level or above of the member who is upgrading, they are not qualified. The software will look upline of the originally targeted member for the first member who is qualified. Once found, that member will receive the commission and their sponsor receives any paid Matching Bonus.

Even though there are no sponsoring requirements to earn a tremendous income, there is a huge reward for sharing this opportunity. With exception to the Stage One - Tier 1 commission ($5.00) the sponsor of the member being paid a commission, receives a 100% Matching Bonus. Because of this incentive, there will be a large amount of spillover. Potential income above what you earn from your matrix:

This is not open yet for sign up but if you want to get in on my team build email me at crsuccess@gmail.com subject " OneX Team build" and I will reserve your spot before we get going

if you would like more info goto this Blog

then sign up here http://qlxchange.com/crsuccess

God Bless,
Carol
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 03:34:15 PM by crsuccess »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
Re: OneX ... You won't believe it
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 09:41:59 AM »
The new date for registration is Thursday June 9th as the servers which are the cloud.. the same ones that are used for facebook are still getting ready

you can PM me or send me an email that you want to be on my OneX team
and as soon as I am registered I will send you the link to sign up and your own splash page and banner.. post in here or use TEs.. twitter , blog.. this is what
I will be doing.. so join me and reap the rewards

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2011, 06:52:15 AM »
According to "The Blog", Jane received notice last night that the 24 clock will NOT start this weekend.

I also got that message from my upline who is already in OneX and receives official news from the company itself.

There is no definite set time so for now enjoy the weekend, while you can.  As soon as any additional information is available the information will be posted on The Blog!

It is true there is another holiday on the Isle of Man and nobody is working until Monday morning.  So what was planned for last night and today will have to be started on Monday, June 13, 2011.

Again, we will see the 24 hour clock, when we see it.  It is better not to speculate a date as so many will be upset if it is not met again.

Please Check The Blog Daily For Updates!!
 http://onexinfo.blogspot.com

I personally would rather have OneX Management wait to make sure that all testing has been completed, and that all of the bells and whistles are working, so when People From All Over The World Pre-Registers in OneX, everything will go smoothly!

I am sure that all of you would agree with me as well.

When the time comes and we all get to Pre-Register in the OneX Program, you are going to be so excited and forgot about all the waiting and we will be able to move forward!

So.....There is lot's of time for you to start lining you people up to enter OneX after you have your referral link.

Keep Promoting OneX! By the time the "Clock" starts, Everyone should have Ten (10) Referrals on their OneX List!

I am constantly talking to "Everyone about OneX"! I Don't Give Up!

Remember, Everyone Just Pays Five ($5) One-Time out of pocket and money will grow into $99,460 and it will keep growing daily!

If you really understand the Comp Plan, then you know it's true!

Let's Build Wealth Together!

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 04:38:29 AM »
Hi Everyone,

Carol here with the most important message of the year so far - why?
Because it's going to make you alot of money!

If you've heard about or on a pre-list for the OneX launch, you NEED to read
this message in full.   If you've not heard about it yet, then get exicted and read on ...

A couple of days ago I got to talk to a fellow successul internet marketer that
I know is good at building big teams, but it surprised me that he was heavily getting
involved with this?  It turns out that he was one of the first people to get interested in this
opportunity and has positioned himself directly under a top guru right at the top and has
already got over 200 'active' people in his pre-list, some of which have got over 2000
double opt-in leads.  Now with this opportunity only being $5 to get in these guys are
going to add thousands in their team and quite quickly.

I started getting very exicited, because it's a 4x4 forced matrix with spillover which means
positioning near the top with some big players below you will make you a lot of money
(i'm talking thousands here guys and girls, not hundreds!!!!!).

Because he knows me and is aware of my success he said he wanted me in his team,
I reply "count me in", but I don't want to be below 200 people it positions me and my team
to low to benefit quickly.   So here's the GOOD NEWS - He has positioned me in his level 1.

This is HUGE because that positions me very near the top and guarantee's me a massive
payout before I start promoting for my team.  And this is GOOD NEWS FOR YOU because
if you position yourself now on my pre-list you will also benefit from massive spillover, which
means YOU WILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY without having to SPONSOR ANYONE AT ALL

Below  is the following:-

INFO ABOUT ONEX
    HOW TO GET IN MY PRE-LIST?
    WHAT MAKES ONE-X SO SPECIAL?

INFO ABOUT ONEX:-

If you need information about OneX please visit here: http://onex.me/

To keep up-to-date with all that is current with OneX and for further information see here: http://onexinfo.blogspot.com

HOW TO GET IN MY PRE-LIST?

Send me an email to  crsuccess@gmail.com
    Put in the subject line:  PUT ME ON THE oneX LIST
    In the email just put:   YOUR FULL NAME

WHAT MAKES ONE-X SO SPECIAL?

The cost is just $5 to get started so affordable to the masses..Most everyone serious about an online future can afford this which makes recruiting easy.

The compensation plan is out of this world with the potential of $100,000+        per $5 position.
    You make your money back with 1 member under you..Talk about low risk.

All future upgrades throughout the program come from ACTUAL PROFITS MADE rather than OUT OF POCKET..wow

Matching bonuses for each referral that you sponsor into this program...Your earnings are limitless.
    If you think that you cannot sponsor there is a unique PIF system via the use of KEYS which allows you to bring as many people into the program as you desire.

The Program has switched to "cloud servers" like is used by google and yahoo to accommodate the hundreds of thousands of people ready to jump into this opportunity from around the world without the risk of crashing/server issues.

The program has created their very own International Payment Processor unique to just this program to ensure efficient payment to all members..This is something you don't see everyday.
    OneX has not launched as yet so you can position yourself nicely and bring as many people into this wonderful program as possible...They will definitely thank you for it !!

There will be a Pre-Registration process where members can join under each other and build their downlines for FREE...Members will then have the opportunity to view how the system works and see their downline grow before actually paying their $5...What more can you ask for?

Massive spillover is expected from the sheer magnitude of people from around the world who are ready to enter this program as well as the structure of the program itself.
    Members in your downline upgrade and follow you through the entire system.

You Can sign up your family members from the same computer as long as they have their own username and ID.

Further details to be given very soon

>>We are still waiting on the launch of this opportunity to get into the program.
>>When we get this opportunity I want everyone to get involves as ASAP..It's only $5.
>>Once we get in, there will be spillover from the huge numbers entering so we will determine exactly where each member ended up.
>>We will build this OneX opportunity together as a TEAM.

Please don't miss out on this and if the $5 startup cost is to much of a risk for you, then
let me know and when this launches if you join my team I will send you $5 back to cover
your risk.   This has massive potential and don't want you to miss out because of $5.

Have a Happy Day!

Carol Rivet
OneX Team Leader

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 12:16:26 AM »
The 24 hour clock has begun for oneX right now it's at 22 hours

The payment processor they are using is STP so if you have $5 hanging around in STP

you can join our team build.. time is of the essence though as soon as you get my sign up link you need

to sign up to get a good place in the matrix.

you can go here to view the clock http://oneX.com

Just send an email to crsuccess@gmail.com

subject OneX team build list

and I will get you at the top of my matrix

elenalee

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 06:12:16 AM »
nice information given in this forum
i liked it a lot
=============
webicon

christinawhite099

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2011, 06:24:25 AM »
Thanks for sharing this info
==========
webicon

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2011, 09:56:33 AM »
We are now on count down it is about 12 hours and 10 minutes till sign up opens

we sign up free to start and then in 48 hours we are allowed to upgrade.. ($5) there is still time to get on my pre-list this is an exciting company and a exciting time..

There is a fake programs out there trying to steal people away from OneX

don;t mistake them for OneX.

The sign up should start at 10 PM est let me know if you want to get in.. goto onex.me to get more more info

or check on the clock

thank you for your compliments ;D

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2011, 11:29:04 AM »
Well we ALL tried to sign up last nite.. LOL apparently too many of us

were signing up at once.. Thats a good problem to have..

so that just continues to build my pre-list

This I believe will be worth the wait..

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2011, 05:18:50 PM »
still no news yet but there is a live webinar  tonight at 9PM EST

http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventID=20481456

Plus there is still time to be added to my pre-list so when OneX

does start allowing us to join you will be one of the first people to get the link

and be in my team build

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2011, 06:11:15 PM »
You can still enter my pre-list but it looks like today hopefully the OneX sign ups will begin

so just PM me or email me.. You will want to be in this

here is last night's recorded webinar that explains OneX in detail

http://instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=20310033

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2011, 03:30:39 PM »
Yes Finally OneX is live!!  :D

now you can directly join my team build below with my link

OneX will make everyone re-think how they think about MLM or Work at Home Opportunities.

listen to the webinar today and join me.. you will get splash pages and banners

Join My Team today

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2011, 07:45:07 PM »
The join button is off for a little bit it seems people are to eager and clicking the submit button over and over

causing problems.. so if your trying to join please wait a little bit

and try the join button later.. but please only click the submit button Once when entering your info

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2011, 02:59:28 AM »
The Join Button is back up again

You can earn an income without recruiting, which is not only true, it can easily become a massive income! However, if you simply share this program with people you care about your income should go through the roof.

The potential income for you, if you do not share this with anybody is about $100,000. For everybody you do share OneX with, you add an additional nearly $100,000 to your potential income. Just ask yourself, “who wouldn’t be willing to pay $5 for a huge income opportunity as easy as this one?”

So lets go

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2011, 05:08:24 PM »
I was informed from my upline that a lot of people on our team are asking to join AutoXten.. while I was hesitant at first

because of the on again off again OneX join button thing I decided to take a look and what I decided was that I would join because it's free for now and like OneX is only $5 one time.. AutoXten is a one time $10.. but what changed my mind was that I was able to signup right now no waiting..

My upline told me he had alot of new people coming in and he wasnt going to send out the link until tomorrow..

So I signed up to see how many will be in my downline.. This is going to be promoted with OneX of course unless your not in it..
If you want to do the same you can sign up and see in the next couple of days how many are in your downline..
If you sign up with this and pay your $10 and in 30 days you don't have 4 people under you whether it be sponsored from me you
or my upline I will pay you back your $10.. I will send it to STP or alertpay or paypal.. whichever one you want

Here is the link to sign up http://autoxten.com/crsuccess

this is just like Onex except it is a $10 one time payment instead of $5

Have a great day!
Carol

This Post will be removed by 10 PM so get in Now

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2011, 08:46:00 PM »
I still have 2 spots open in my AutoXTen first level ..after tomorrow they will be gone and my other levels

will begin to fill.. you can join to see that you will get a downline.. if you don't then just quit..

my team build is going to be growing Both OneX and AutoXten at the same time.. so NOW

is the time to get in

http://autoxten.com/crsuccess

Only 2 first level spots open hurry they wont be there for long

No referring
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 08:49:12 PM by crsuccess »

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2011, 06:29:12 AM »
My Team build is going to include AutoXten which is very similiar to OneX  except is a one time $10

payment.. This webinar of OneX is the best explaination of how they both will work

http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=20569152

my AutoXten link is in the post above .. I will be building both and they both are brand new

so now is a great time to get in..

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2011, 07:03:28 PM »
Take advantage of the most amazing phenomenon in the 65 year history of network marketing. You have finally come to the right place, at the right
time, with the right team.

Now I am Placing New sign ups below my Onex Team members
that are new at Network Marketing

The Next person in line is
http://oneX.me/SamSauceda

So Please sign up with Sam thanks he is a hard worker!

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2011, 04:16:55 AM »
I have a nice splash page made up for our team

OneX Splash page

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2011, 05:51:33 AM »
This is an update about how to help people upgrade that need financial help.. If your unemployed, laid off , or you just dont have enough income you can qualify for a key from me.. If you have a little extra you can buy a key and help someone out.. if you don't have a solid trust pay acct don't worry I will help you.

here is how buying a key will work for those that can help someone struggling to get by

Keys during funding clock!
Please follow these steps during the funding clock to fund your reserve/wallet.

Step 1:
Get the funds into SolidTrust Pay.  Get enough in there so that you can buy keys and have $5 in your reserve/wallet in QLxchange/OneX.

Step 2:
When funding clock begins then transfer funds from SolidTrust Pay to your reserve/wallet.  I believe there will be a button there in your wallet for STP.

Step3:
Now you can buy keys.  1 to 10 at a time @ $6 each.  You cannot buy more until your key bank is down to ZERO.

Step 4:
Transfer keys to your personally sponsored people (Pat).  You can transfer as many keys that you want to each of your personally sponsored people. (or to your sponsor).  A drop down menu will appear when you click on transfer:  the people listed there will be the only people you can transfer keys to:  your sponsor or your personally sponsored people.

Once they are transferred, that person (Pat) now has ownership of the keys and can repeat step 4 to their personally sponsored people (his wife).

When Round 1 begins it will look for a key or $5 in your reserve.  There may be a step that we have to choose:  "use key"   or   "take from reserve".  I am not sure about that step right now.

People DO NOT have to have an account set up with SolidTrust Pay if their sponsor is going to give them a key.

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2011, 02:57:22 PM »
I am happy to say that everyone who applied for a marketing package for OneX and AutoXten have gotten it. If there is anyone that I have left out, my apologies and simply resend your information ( username in both programs ) and I will get it done as soon as I can.

This was not an easy task but it is important for you guys to have your own system to promote yourself and build your own downlines. The beauty of the program is that as you build your downline, you are building the downlines of all members above and below you as well...so everyone wins.

My only hope is that you realize what an opportunity you have here and take full advantage of it by promoting this ,both online and offline, as much as possible.

Many people have been having great success simply telling and signing up everyone that they know ( freinds, family..anyone that you think would benefit from an opportunity like this ).

You can sign up as many people as you like and even use the same STP account as long as they use their own username, email and are of age.

Many are so focused on spillover that they are missing the point. The point is..this is your business to build and if you simply get 4 people and work with them to get their 4 people and so on...before you know it, you would be well on your eay tp filling your downline and earning some serious money.

Please go out there and spread this to as many people as you can...This is the only way that we can maximize the benefits of this program.

LATEST NEWS

It is very important for you to keep up-to-date with everything that is happening with OneX..after all, it's your business.

As indicated in the past...please visit this blog often to get all of the latest news : http://onexinfo.blogspot.com/

There are many interesting webinars/conference calls that enlighten you to exactly what is happening with OneX, both now and in the future. If you take the time to listen to what is being said, you would realize that OneX is truly an AWESOME program.

I am not sure that a program like this will come along again in a hurry and so it's important that you don't miss your opportunity by not being prepared when the time comes to PAY...

STP FUNDING AND OneX PAYMENT  ( VERY IMPORTANT )

OneX will be using STP (Solid Trust Pay ) as their interim payment processor, until they finish setting up their own system ( which sounds very impressive ).

As such, anyone wanting to be part of OneX has to have at least $5 in their STP account before it's time to pay.

There was some indication that this payment time would be friday 24th June but this is not confirmed.

My point is that you need to get your accounts funded now without delay and if you leave this for the last, you will probably be sorry !!

There has been A LOT of confusion about STP and it's funding and requirements, so I just wanted to speak about this now.

STEPS:

Credit card Funding

(1) create an account for free'SolidTrustPay Personal Account'    https://solidtrustpay.com

(2) There is no need to verify this STP account !!
 (3) click on "my bank and cards"
 (4) add credit/debit cards
 (5) click on 'add new credit card' - fill in electronic form
 (6) click on 'credit card authorization form' - fill in electronic form. ( must do this )
 (7) click on 'my money' and then 'deposit money' - there you will find the Credit Card option & More
There is no need to scan papers, nor micro deposits, nothing like that, all electronic and instant.

Just a few minutes of easy work. Keep your password and secondary password in a safe place.

Credit/debit card funding takes 24 hours to complete.

Transfer from Alertpay to STP via xchanger

This can be done via an ecurrency converter like xchanger (  https://xchanger.org  )

It must be noted however that to transfer from AP to STP requires that you verify your xchanger account ( took me less than 24 hours ) AND you must also have a verified Alertpay account.

If you have the above requirements, then you can transfer from AP to STP and it seems to be taking less than 24 hours as well  ( although they state 2-5 days ).

If not, then you cannot use this option.

FUNDING BY WESTERN UNION

You can fund your STP account via Western Union..It takes 24 hours to fund your account and here are the details that I found out for anyone interested in this option:

When sending funds to STP via Western Union, please send to:

Name: Marc Hiemstra
Phone: 7057310908

Once your order has been sent, you MUST email priority@solidtrustpay.com with the following information:

Your name
Your SolidTrust Pay username
Amount sent
Your phone number
Your City/State/Country
MTCN (Western Union Tracking Number)

Your account will be credited upon receipt of your funds -  check your account for updates within 24 hours.

Here are the fees for Western Union transfers:
Orders of $50.00 or less:       $5 service fee
Orders of $50.00 to $149.00:    $10 service fee
Orders of $150 to $249.00:  $15 service fee
Orders of $250 to $499:  $20 service fee
Orders over $500:  $50 service fee

OTHER METHODS:

They also have online bank transfers which take 2 hours.

Checks & bank SWIFT transfers take 2 -15 days and would be too slow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone starts with $5 and so I advise that you decide how much money you want to fund your account with. You need at least $5 to start and so you need to transfer maybe $7 to ensure that $5 remains after transfer fees are taken out.

You may however want to add some more funds to allow you to buy KEYS ( $6 EACH ) to be able to help and recruit members into your downline. Transfer enough money to allow you to buy the number of keys that you would like ( you are allowed to start off with 10 keys ).

I advise ALL members to select their method of funding and get their STP accounts funded ASAP as I would hate to see that you have missed out on this opportunity by not acting when you were supposed to.

Once the 48 hour timer goes on, this is when we use the money in our STP account to fund our wallets in the OneX program and become upgraded.

I will spend the rest of the day "touching base" with all the OneX members that I have not heard from to ensure that they are aware of  the fact that we are also promoting AutoXten and also to ensure that they know about their STP funding requirements.

I will also be cleaning up with mailing list and removing members that are not part of our Team.

I look forward to working with all of you and to our exciting journey with OneX.

P.S..Those of you in AutoXten need not worry right now as this will not launch right now and so all we do is promote and build our downline there at this point. I will issue a separate update on AutoXten closer to the time but funding is via AP which should not be a problem.

To your success,

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2011, 06:21:08 PM »
Here is an update from OneX support

23/Jun/11

Greetings Carol!

Your Username is: crsuccess

Dear Members,

We have a live webinar tonight to provide updates to the membership with a special guest from SolidTrust Pay.

Web access details:

When: 10:00 PM (22:00) US Eastern Daylight Time.

Where: http://AttendThisEvent.com/?eventID=20695467 (1000 capacity)

Tonights topics will include OneX program updates and updates on SolidTrust Pay availability and services including the new credit card payment method. The call will be recorded. If you miss this call you can still use the link above to listen to the recording.

We would also once again like to apologize for the welcome email many of you originally received earlier. It was an email we sent to our QLxchange members on December 20, 2010. It must have been very confusing and we feel terrible about it.

All offical communications from us will be from this email address: support@QLxchange.com. The correct “Welcome Letter” is being sent out to new members now. Thank you for your understanding. This was just one of those pioneering moments.

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2011, 04:58:45 PM »
Round 1 begins

Tuesday June 28th

7pm EST

More details coming soon.
As soon as Friday June 24th you can start funding your QLreserve account!

Watch your back office for NEW tabs on the left side menu.

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2011, 05:55:04 PM »
[COLOR="blue"]Welcome to My Team Frankie, Jack,Sam ,Lovey and Dreems [/COLOR]

You may have seen this a thousands time on the internet, and
that is good! Because that tells you right there that something
is in the making that is going to be HUGE with hundreds of thousands
even millions are involved "WORLD WIDE"

Which Means $$$$$$$$$ For You!

"PLEASE I ADVISE YOU TO"

Come Join One Of The Top Teams In ONE X
 $5 Will Get You $99K In A Very Short Amount
Of Time...And That's Just For Starters!
Millions Are Lined Up  And
For Only 5 Bux Why The Heck Not!

: There Will Be MASSIVE SPILLOVER!!

: 100% MATCHING BONUSES!!

: NO SPONSORING REQUIRED!!

: NO ONE IS LEFT BEHIND!!

"NOW IS THE TIME TO JOIN IN"
 THE MASSIVE PAYOUT STARTS WITH IN DAYS!!

You don't need to pay now, they are so huge
that they are not taking any payments just
yet. So just sign up for free for now!! If anything
listen to the  Webinar .

"SEE THIS AMAZING WORLD WIDE EVENT"

Listen to this recorded webinar as it explains "One X" from
A - Z. The Moderator is also a member her name is Jane.
Just Click The Link Below And Click "Click Here To Listen In"
Then Click "Slides" On The Left Of The Page
And Allow It To Load.

It Is A Bit Long But It Explains Everything
From A - Z And It's Very Exciting!

http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=20569152

If your not going to sponsor anyone then ALL you need to do
is to pay your $5 when OneX opens for payments and then just
wait patiently for my team to work it's magic.. That's it

Join My OneX Team build Today!

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2011, 11:46:04 AM »
Funding, buying Keys and getting ready for Tuesday Round 1.
Monday June 27th

UPDATE!
Today everyone should see a huge change in your back office.
Keep checking!
Watch for a totally different look. Maybe even a surprise or 2.

QLreserve button: Get your account funded.
Fund from SolidTrust Pay to your QLreserve.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online