Author Topic: Callaway RAZR X Irons VS Callaway Diablo Forged Irons  (Read 3332 times)

allanb2011

Callaway RAZR X Irons VS Callaway Diablo Forged Irons
« on: December 14, 2011, 02:01:14 AM »
Today, I am going to write a comparative review about the Callaway RAZR X Irons and Callaway Diablo Forged Irons. Although they are in different line of discount Callaway golf clubs, for my view, they do make a sense for the comparetive review. Obviously, they both belong to the Game-Improvement Irons, to be called the most remarkable irons in golf irons field. In fact, they defintely have the main features respectively.

First, the core technologies added to two different irons are stated as follows. The Callaway RAZR X Irons are equipped with The all-stainless steel iron repositions 30 grams to the lower portion of the cavity, to create a large sweet spot in line with where average golfers strike the ball (low on the face). Consistent, high ball speeds combine with stronger lofts (long irons strengthened by 2°, short irons by 1°) to produce shots that fly 5 yards longer on average than Diablo Forgeds. While the Diablo Forged Irons produces more distance than other forgings due to its thin, energy-efficient face, an undercut cavity that improves head stability on off-center impact, and a lower, deeper CG for penetrating trajectory. The forged steel body and welded face provide soft, responsive feedback.

Then the next content that PK each other is about the balance. For RAZR X Irons, the balance is pretty darned good for Game Improvement Irons. Callaway’s tendencies towards lighter swing weights does not sit too well for those in search of club head awarenes. The Graphite Shafted models weigh in at a very light D 0 throughout most of the set, and the Uniflex steel Versions come in at a heftier D2. Either way, you won’t be guessing as to where that club head is as you swing away. They may not be pin seekers, but if you need long, high, and straight—and the vast majority of us do–these clubs provide it in great abundance. While for the Cheap Diablo Forged Irons, I think it’s as if Callaway was leaning towards a Graphite Shaft pre-production. The steel shaft is quite good mind you,– it’s a Nippon! Even so, the graphite shaft version was the one where club head awareness was apparent throughout the entire swing. These aren’t the absolute best balanced irons I’ve ever hit, but they are the best balanced Callaways. They are also way up there on the scale of this year’s offerings from all makers.

So, in your opinion, which one is on earth the winner, the RAZR X Irons or the Diablo Forged Irons? The key is to that you should hit either of them. All is up to you, or you can drop in Golf Clubs Online.
Callaway Diablo Edge irons
Callaway RAZR X Tour Irons
Callaway RAZR X HL Irons

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online