Author Topic: Earn from Home ! Great Opportunity  (Read 831 times)

joellivzfx

Earn from Home ! Great Opportunity
« on: October 23, 2016, 11:12:55 AM »
Step by step Guide for Making minimum 100$ every month on AutoPilot!

Introduction :

Today I am going to show you a way how you can make profit which is completely on AutoPilot.
Forex Trading has become a potential place where people can make money if they know how and when to do what.
In this major currency market many traders lose their mind just because of being greedy and treat it like
a ****** which can make money on luck. But what i am going to show is what i built on this market for long time
and it is working till today. You can see the live results of my account. In this article, I will show you how
you can set up your own forex trading account and configuring it on completely autopilot. You will have the complete
control over your investment that no body can steal or cheat you unless you permit them to do so.

Benefits :

If you are ready to invest and amount of minimum 150$ , then you can easily set up this system. Every month you can
withdraw minimum 100$ for 100$ deposit through your forex broker. My system cost you only 20$ and that too, through a fully trusted
agent by name mql5.com . I can quarantee you more than 500$ profit every month if your investment is minimum 1000$.

For those who look for huge investment like 1M $, then you can very well choose this sytem and I will help you get your account
subscribed to my signal account with proper lot sizing based on your investment money. In this case you can earn minimum 10,000$ a month.

Pre-requisites :

In order to set up this system you need to have the following accounts opened for you through the sites i am
showing you here.

Step 1 : Open an account in any of forex broker websites which you feel reliable !

For my own accout set up, I signed Up with Exness since i am having good experience with this broker as it is reliable.
I recommend you to get one account through this if you dont have one already. Deposit into your trading account a minimum
of 100$ . From the start to the end, you yourself will be the sole controller as far as my autopilot system is concerned.
But it will make your account grow exponentially.

Step 2 : Open an account and verify it in mql5.com .Signing Up in this website is essential as i am going to link your
forex trading account with my trading account through this website only.No other option . Its Free completely !

Step 3 :Setting up a VPS .You need to have VPS account in order to run the MT4 terminal 24x7 throughout the year. If you
can afford to have your own desktop computer to run 24x7, then well and good. I recommend to have a VPS. I can tell you a
way how you can get your VPS for free !

To get VPS for free, signup thrrough EXNESS broker and instead of depositing 100$, you deposit 500$ and claim you VPS through
customer support. They will set up your VPS in 5 days.Now you can run your MT4 terminal on VPS.

How to put your MT4 on AutoPilot mode :

1. am offering my service at 20$ which is the least possible Fee in mql5.com . So make sure that your mql5.com account is
filled with minimum 20$.Now, Go to the trading terminal settings and specify the MQL5 account in the "Community" tab:

2.After filling in the mql5.com account into your mt4 terminal, go to the mql5.com website and login with the same account
credentials. Go to this signal page where my real service is offered.

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/216724

3.Click on the "Copy Trades" button as shown in the figure.

4.Then click on "Start Copying in metatrader" as shown in figure.

5. Finally it will open the terminal on your desktop. You just have to click ok in all to confirm the subscription.

6. Now open your VPS account and keep your mt4 terminal on for 24x7.

Now you are done with that. You will see in your terminal, trades are copied from my accout to yours. You need not to do anything.
Make sure that, your account deposit is atleat 100$ and it follows the lot size of signal account. This system will get you minimum 100$
Every month at just a cost of 20$ a month.

If you have any queries related to this please reach me at gtalk : joellivzfx  :)

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online