Author Topic: How to recover deleted photos from iPod Touch 4G/5?  (Read 1384 times)

Channethan

How to recover deleted photos from iPod Touch 4G/5?
« on: December 21, 2013, 03:05:26 AM »
How to recover deleted photos from my ipod touch 4g?
1. Can you recover deleted photos from an iPod touch?
I accidentally deleted some.. Are they gone forever.. I took pictures after I deleted them.. Are they gone.. I didn't back them up :( - Lovebug

2. How do i recover deleted photos from ipod touch?
i was trying to transfer my photos from my ipod touch to my compurer so i made a new folder on my pc and i selected that folder to be my folder to sync on itunes i click sync and all my pictures from my ipod got deleted and the folder is empty wat can i do to recover them? - falssoo

3. Is there a way to recover photos on my Ipod touch?
I don't have an itunes thing on my computer, so is there a way to do it without itunes? Basically, I accidentaly erased the photos off my ipod, and I want them back. Possible? - Cherry Bomb!

4. How to recover photos on a 4th generation iPod Touch?
I had over 1,500 photos on my iPod Touch and it's been messing up a lot lately, doing the "Rebuilding Library" thing. That always freaked me out because I've had bad experiences with it in the past. I usually click out of it before it can finish and when I did that today, it deleted most of my pictures and left only 80 of them. Is there any way I can recover the other photos? - BananaRock

There are two ways to recover deleted photos from iPod Touch:
1) Recover photos from your iTunes Backup (For iPod Touch 4/5);
2) Directly recover photos from iPod Touch (Only for Touch 4)

To finish the job, we need a third party tool, Dr.Fone for iOS (Mac) or Dr.Fone for iOS (Windows) is the perfect tool to do that, download it below:

Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Windows)    Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Mac)

Step by step to recover deleted photos from iPod Touch 4
Here, introduce the second way - directly recover photos from iPod Touch 4, and take Dr.Fone for iOS Windows as an example, the Mac version are the similar. You can try the first way by yourself.

Step 1: Connect your iPod Touch 4 to the computer
Run the program and connect your iPod Touch 4 to the computer, and you'll get the interface as follow when it's detected. You need to Download a plug-in here at first.

Step 2. Scan your iPod Touch 4
When your iPod touch is detected by the program, follow the steps below to get into its system.
1) Hold your iPod touch and click the Start button on the window.
2) Hold Power and Home buttons at the same time when you click Start, for exactly 10 seconds. The program will remind you the time.
3) When time ends, release the Home button and you'll be informed that you've get into the scanning mode successfully or not.

Then the program will begin scanning your iPod touch 4 for data as follow. You can preview the found data during the scan.

Step 4: Preview & recover deleted photos from iPod Touch 4
After the scan, you can preview all data that the program's found for you, including photos, videos, contacts, messages, call history, notes, voice memos, etc. Check those you want and mark them. Click the Recover button at the bottom, you can save them all on your computer with one click.

Tags: recover deleted photos from iPod Touch 4, iPod touch 4G photo recovery, recover photos on iPod touch 4

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online