Author Topic: Vietnam tour within 10 days - discovering cuisine, culture, tradition...  (Read 671 times)

ducpham

Vietnam Itinerary 10 Days will offer you a full opportunity to explore the whole Vietnam in every aspect of local lives.
[/size]Firstly, we will go to Hanoi, the city attached to my childhood, and still now.
[/size]
[/size]Hanoi, where I've lived for 20 years, might be bustle and so crowded. But if you are in Hanoi for such a long time like me, you will know every sense of traditional, antique beauty for a-thousand-year history. Hanoi Old Quarter, splendid and showy at night, charming and gracious in a special moment, appeals curious visitors to discover a long-standing culture and belief. Nearby Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Lake is well-known with the legendary story related to our history. Ho Chi Minh Complex, a sedate and earnest place for the mighty chief of our nation, Ho Chi Minh, having a nice sleep in heaven. And Long BIen Bridge, the bridge going across 3 centuries, will show you idyllic landscape in this hustle city.
[/size]Then, we may go to Ninh Binh, to have a nice boat ride in Trang An Landscape Complex, UNESCO World Heritage. If you still remember the blockbuster movie Kong: Skull Island, you might go to Trang An before, in the movie =))) You choose to have a boat ride in Trang An or Tam Coc, both choices still give you a precious chance into wonderland, dip yourself in spectacular nature to see hanging-down stalactites with various and weird shape =)))Halong Bay may attract you in another way. Being a marvelous gift from Mother Nature, Halong Bay is a dream for locals. If you have a chance to cruise through spectacular landscape with Sung Sot Cave, Thien Cung Grotto, go kayaking through the Bay, visit floating fishing village and go squid-fishing, you will understand why locals love this place that much...It's just 3 out of many destinations throughout this wonderful S-shaped country. There are many more such as Sapa, Hoi An, Hue, Da Nang, Da Lat, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City.... Don't miss the chance to visit them

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online