Author Topic: I’ll Give Everyone in Honolulu Hawaii and All of Oahu a $20 Bill! For  (Read 732 times)

Offline ComputerHelp808.com

• View Profile
I’ll Give Everyone in Honolulu Hawaii and All of Oahu a $20 Bill!

For referring friends and customers to my   

In home computer, tablet and smart cell phone tutoring   

Professional cleaning to speed up and maintain your computers and tablets

Mobile virus removal

Onsite repair

Computer, laptop, tablet, printer select, shop and purchase

Computer, tablet, cell phone, printer setup business

If you’re within driving range of Honolulu Hawaii I’ll show my appreciation by handing you my new customer finder’s gift myself. If not I can send it via PayPal.

Here are some business cards for you   (you must be at the original post for this link to be active  http://makemycomputerfasterc.us/index.php?topic=50.msg51#.20   ). Place your email address on the ref by________ section of the computer support business card if you want to. No one else in the world has that email address and it makes it easy to contact you so I can give you your $20.00 cash.

Just call or text me letting me know you referred someone. Texting is better 224.1870. When that person calls for an appointment you’ll receive a $20.00 bill as a gift of appreciation from me upon completion of the computer, tablet or smart cell phone appointment. In other words, when I get paid, you get paid!

Yes It’s That Simple to Earn $20.00!

So if you’re in Honolulu Hawaii or anywhere on Oahu, send me a text, call or email me ComputerHelp808@gmail.com if you would like a professional cleaning to speed up your computer and tablet or have questions about my referral reward program.

Rick
Trained dual certified teacher, tutor, computer and internet expert J. Richard Kirkham B.Sc.
Call or Text now 224.1870

www.MakeMyComputerFasterC.us

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online