Author Topic: WhatsApp: How to Retrieve the 2-Step Authentication Security PIN  (Read 645 times)

jango666

>>> How to recover your 2-step authentication PIN
Hello, Ronaldo! My cell phone has crashed and when I try to use WhatsApp on another device it is necessary to enter the security PIN. The problem is that I do not remember him anymore, how do I get it back? Greice

Hello, Greice! If you entered an email account when two-tier authentication was configured, you simply request to redefine the code by the application service. An email message containing a link to the registration instructions for a new password will be sent. In addition, if you have not set up an email address to disable 2-step verification, you will not be able to validate your WhatsApp phone number within 7 days from the date you used the WhatsApp. App for the last time. After this period, the verification will be reactivated without the need to enter the PIN, but you will lose all pending messages as they will be deleted. If your number has been reviewed in WhatsApp after 30 days since you last used it without your PIN, your account will be deleted and a new one will be created after you have successfully reverted.

>>> WannaCry encryption removal program
Hello, Ronaldo! Is there any way I can unlock a computer that has been infected by WannaCry? Ricardo

Hello, Ricardo! A free program called Wanakiwi has been created, available for download at this link (here). Through it it is possible to decrypt the files blocked by WannaCry.

>>> Recover pen drive
I have a pen drive storage capacity of 8 GB (gigabytes), but it is only making available 500 MB after it has been formatted. How do I fix this? Cláudio

Hi Claudio! According to your question, possibly the file system of the pen drive has been corrupted, and for this reason only a portion of the storage space is unavailable. To restore the file system you can use a program called USB Disk Storage Format Tool, the install of the program can be downloaded at this link here.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online