Author Topic: Manage Your Expectations.  (Read 936 times)

Offline rick2323

• View Profile
    • Money making tips, tutorials, & videos
Manage Your Expectations.
« on: April 25, 2018, 05:37:46 AM »
Manage Your ExpectationsYou must learn to manage your expectations in this business.  Every day I see people join the industry and expect to make money right away.  It always makes me laugh.What you have to realize is that most entrepreneurs in the traditional world take a couple of YEARS before they make their first dollar of profit. On ther other hand, people think they will make $500, $1000, even $5000 of profit their first one or two months in this industry.  It doesn't work that way (althought it is possible). It takes time to build a successful business in any niche.  Owning a business is not like having a job where you trade hours for dollars. Instead, you are building you an asset that pays residual, ongoing income.  It's going to take time to build that asset!  You need to have vision AND patience.Here's what I suggest you do.  First off, determine how much you would realistically like to make in two years from now.  Next, study your company's compensation plan and determine exactly how many leaders, distributors, customers and volume you will need to reach that income goal. After you figure out those numbers, do some backwards planning and determine what you must do each month over the next 24 months to get where you want to go.  This is much better than just having a lottery mentality and hoping for the best. Simply put, set some goals, come up with a plan and get to work.  Put on your blinders and stop looking at your business day to day, week to week, even month to month. Instead, look at it from year to year.  One final tip.  Here's some advice I got from one of my mentors.  He told me that the only way to be disappointed is to have expectations of others.  Therefore, expect nothing of every customer, prospect and team member, but hope for the best.  That way they will never let you down.

>>> http://DigiSoftPayline.com/230k.php?rick2323

Rick Brier
Click the link below, and subscribe to
my training blog, on how to build a
recession proof business online.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online