Author Topic: Some Benefits of a Good Looking Butt  (Read 2424 times)

LPCOORAY

Some Benefits of a Good Looking Butt
« on: August 24, 2013, 05:05:57 PM »
Excerpts from the book "How to Own a Better Butt" written by my husband Camilet Cooray...

Why you need to sculpt your butt to make it round and firm and better looking?

Looking at many celebrities you see they have big sexy butts. Do you think you too want to have a butt like them? Is it important to have a better looking butt?

Female butt is known to be the most checked out part by men. If you have a great curvy firm butt you are about to entertain a great new world of appreciation and attraction among men and by your partner.

Look at those who have big round butts and small flat butts. Which one you will admire? In your heart you will sure envy those who have better looking round firm butts, even you have one. I am sure to telling you that it is not so difficult for you to have one of them – a better looking butt!

There are many good benefits with a better looking butt. I spent a lot of time searching facts and evaluating them, because I wanted to influence my partner to have a better looking butt. [Of course she got a good one.] Here are some facts that made her influenced:

•A better butt that is round and firm makes you look sexier and attractive.
•A beet butt will make you feel sexier than before.
•A better butt always becomes the center of attraction of men.
•A better butt will give a better body figure that makes many women envy.
•A better butt will change your lifestyle - better relationships, self-esteem and many more to add to the list.
•A better butt will let you looks great in many clothes in your collection.
•A better butt will automatically give you a gorgeous curvy body.

There are hundreds that I can add to this list. But a very few points attracted her attention [she never told what they are] and start working on them.

I am sharing workouts and exercises in detail, as the same way I guided her. Apparently all these exercises and workouts were done at home at free time, with no or less inexpensive gym equipment.

Before we start a workout, we should understand what we are going to address and set up a goal to reach. And should know which part of the body is getting attended by each workout or exercise. That will give you an understanding to find any other discomfort arising, so you can isolate and address them easily.

There are three factors that affect size and shape of butt. The factors that control overall shape of your butt are:
•Size of your gluteus maximus muscle. This lean muscle needs toning and strengthening to be firm and tighter to make a better appearance.
•The Fat factor. There are no known workouts or exercises or therapies that take out the fat from your butt the way you want. A cardio exercise or workout routine will sure be helpful to reduce overall body fat, including what is there in your butt.
•Your genetic factor. Genetic composition of you is unique to you. And the genetic patterns govern the areas where body is going to store fat and also the shape of your butt. One specific region is your butt. The tendency is higher when it comes to women. Your genes will give your butt one out of four known shapes: heart-shape, pear-shape, bubble-shape or flat.

So your options are limited only to sizing and firming the muscle rather changing the shape. Be happy with the shape it has given you. Your committed workout sessions will make them stronger, firmer and boost the butt to looks better.

There are proven workouts and exercises that influence the gluteus to be firmer, stronger and making your butt looks better. Step-ups, Lunges, Squats, Bridges, Quadruped leg lifts, Stair climbing are common.

Also remember this: A stronger butt means a stronger back. When you have better butt, you are likely to get rid of unwanted back and knee pains.

A healthy nutrition is a must to follow to the best to maintain a better health and healthy body. This is something you should do independently to your workout session. The healthier you are the more workouts you can do. The more workouts you do, the prettier you will be.

Spare a tiny sixty minutes a day. Four to five days a week. That is not at all a waste of time, but an investment. When your partner start appreciating your sexier body, you will feel more attentive to many things and you will see the benefits that coming your way. You are definitely going to be a winner!

If you are still single at the time of reading this post, after few weeks you will see that your options are becoming open wide to select your dream Mr. Right! That I will leave up to your heart!

Enjoy the fun and feel the comfort!

http://preview.tinyurl.com/mahmzxf

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online