Author Topic: Any Premium Compounder Reviews? Is it A Scam  (Read 16276 times)

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
Any Premium Compounder Reviews? Is it A Scam
« on: October 09, 2008, 06:40:53 PM »
Hello,

Any review on the Premium Compounder ?

Sure looks like a scam to us.
We have seen too many of these HYIP sites that
you can throw up overnight and steal money.

We are going to go out on a limb and say this is a fraud.

Please comment if you have an opinion.

Regards,
Charles & Susan

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

ezsuccess

Re: Any Premium Compounder Reviews? Is it A Scam
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 12:47:03 PM »
In my opinion, the jury is still out on Premium Compounder.  It all sounds too good to be true and I really don't see how they can sustain those high payouts.

I joined last week and on Saturday, I decided to make a $100 deposit in their Member's Bonus Plan, which pays 33% daily.  I funded my deposit via an e-check through SafePay Solutions.  5 days later, my deposit still hasn't been posted to my account.  I have sent them 5 support tickets, 12 emails, and I've made 4 international calls...not one person has shown me the courtesy of a reply.

Based on my experience so far, I feel it is a Scam and I would recommend that others put their money into more legitimate programs that offer support to their members.

catescorner

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 09:13:37 PM »
In my personal experience, yes.  I deposited $25, and was only able to log into my account once since - over a month ago.  The page does not redirect to my account, it just brings up the log in page repeatedly.  I have no problems with my computer or internet service.  I have made several attempts at contacting the company (at least 10 attempts), through the contact us page, and via email.  They have not once responded to any of my messages.  I'd stay away from any company that does not respond to support requests or emails.  Thank God it was ONLY $25.  I feel badly for anyone scammed out of more than that.

ezsuccess

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 12:36:12 AM »
After waiting for a few days for them to post my deposit, they responded and told me that my deposit had not only been posted but an additional amount was added.  This is a fairly new program and I'm going to give them the opportunity to perform as advertised.  The jury is still out, but I should know in a couple of weeks if they intend to follow through with their payments.  I'll post my results at that time.

emergence2012

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 11:38:07 PM »
Dear Friends,
This is an urgent message for you, regarding Premium Compounder. Premium Compounder is definitely a SCAM. This bunch of con men have led everyone on this whole time, and every day more innocent people are losing their precious funds. First they locked everyone's accounts so they couldn't withdraw. Then they were going to send checks for any withdraw over 100 bucks. Then it went to debit cards, that would take up to two weeks to get there.
Here are the facts, which you may not know:

Only occasional people are getting paid, under 100 bucks only. The big investors have not been paid anything but under 100 bucks, and rarely that. They initially will reply to support requests very nicely and professionally, to new people asking questions, then when people are already in, that quickly changes and people never hardly hear from them again. Many many people have missing deposits, no one gets response from admin, unless you email bomb them with threats.

No one has received a check. No one has received a card, even those who bought one a week ago, and paid extra for Express Delivery. The card site looks like a scam, there is not even a contact us link. Someone said they researched, and the card site is only up a month. Looks phony as anything.

Please spread the word, that Premium Compounder is a total SCAM.

You can check ASA forum, Dreamteam Money forum, and see other peoples' experience.

No one is going to get paid. The 95 dollar payouts are scarce and rare, not everyone is getting them.
The interest level is totally unsustainable, and the bottom line is this is a full on Scam, have NO doubts about it.

WHAT YOU CAN DO:

First, alert your friends. Do NOT invest with Premium Compounder.
Next: Contact ALL the payment processors they user:
Alert Pay, Solid Trust Pay, Safe Pay, and Pay Pal.
With Paypal, open a dispute. Tell them that Premium Compounder is a SCAM.
Contact ALL the above payment processors and let them know: Premium Compounder is a SCAM
We are NOT shooting ourselves in the foot here, because NO ONE is going to get paid.
We are being SCAMMED. There are so many RED FLAGS here, it is crazy.

Once you step back, you will see it. We MUST spread the word and SHUT THEM DOWN, before more innocent people get sucked into their lies and LOSE THEIR MONEY.

This is all true. Don't believe any "cheerleaders" who say to "wait and see", and that they are getting paid. They are paying the forum posters, that's how they con everyone else.

Read through the thread on ASA Forum, and see how that sheds light.

THIS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST SCAMS OF 2008, AND THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE STOPPED.

Please, if everyone does their part, and contacts the payment processors, and spreads the word on forums, we can protect others. Every day thousands of dollars are going into their accounts, never to be seen again.

There are good programs out there, and Premium Compounder is definitely NOT one of them.

PS. Many people are already contacting the payment processors. Those who would say to "not do that" and to "give them a chance" are falling right into their trap. The moment you realize the truth of this post about this scam, then take appropriate action, so we can SHUT DOWN PREMIUM COMPOUNDER, and protect others who will most assuredly lose their funds.

Thanks for reading. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but this is the truth, and the sooner everyone takes action, the sooner they will be out of business, and other scammers will see that WE WILL NOT TAKE THIS THIEVERY ANY MORE.

We can up the quality of programs, and raise the standard of admins, by making it clear that we will not allow scammers to get away with this anymore.

Time to clean house!!!
;D

emergence2012

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2008, 08:11:11 AM »

URGENT: Premium Compounder is going to RUN with everyone's funds.
This SCAM has been moved to the SCAM thread in DreamTeam Money and ASA Monitor Forum.

GAME OVER FOR PREMIUM COMPOUNDER SCAMMERS!
(please take action now to contact all of their payment processors to freeze their accounts BEFORE they run)

If anyone still has even the slightest doubt, at all, the Premium Compounder is a scam, you will not after realizing that the "debit card" site, which is so clearly, obviously a fraud
Prestige Pay Card (look at this site: no info, no hot links, no "contact us", total scam site!)

was registered ONE DAY before Premium Compounder Admin sent out the email to "order debit cards"!!!

Just so they could 1) have 2+ more weeks to drag people on while they are "waiting for their cards", meanwhile sucking even more money from folks for the cards themselves (which will of course, never arrive!).

So, read this post that was just made, by a moderator at ASA Forum:

A card company that register their domain one day before PC send update asking members to purchase their debit card!!! blink.gif This is one of the lowest scammer I've seen in years, kiss your money good bye guys!

Registry Whois
Domain Name: prestigepaycard.com

Status: clientDeleteProhibited, clientRenewProhibited, clientTransferProhibited, clientUpdateProhibited

Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: Browser Update Page

Expiration Date: 2009-11-07
Creation Date: 2008-11-07
Last Update Date: 2008-11-07

Name Servers:
ns1.prestigepaycard.com
ns2.prestigepaycard.com

Anyway folks, if you had ANY DOUBTS about this thread, or weather maybe, P.C. might come through, this should SOLVE that false hope quickly.

So, the ONLY thing left to do is:

1) Just "move on" and let dozens of people world wide, every day, continue to put their money in this scam, or 2) CONTACT THE PAYMENT PROCESSORS NOW, BEFORE THE MOFO'S RUN, SHOW THEM THIS POST, PROOF OF THEIR SCAM, AND YOUR OWN TESTIMONIAL AND EXPERIENCE OF THEIR SCAM, SO THEY CAN FREEZE PREMIUM COMPOUNDER'S ACCOUNTS!!!

This is probably our LAST CHANCE to get even with these scammers and protect others. This thing could go on for WEEKS still if everyone doesn't take action now!!!

PLEASE: protect other investors. Take a stand to STOP SCAMMERS in our industry. DON"T let them get away with this!

Contact: Paypal and file a dispute if you used them (or just let them know it's a scam if you didn't).
Contact: Alert Pay, Solid Trust Pay, and SafePay Solutions and let them know. Please do it NOW.

Take 5 minutes to send a message to all Scammers out there that they WILL be found out, and their accounts frozen. This will go a long way to upgrading the quality of the programs and make Scammers think twice.

Plus, many people who would have lost their funds, will be saved by your RIGHT ACTION, to help shut them down fast.

This is good karma, you'll probably score big in your next investment from doing the right thing!

Thanks everyone.

There is a gift in everything.
Be well and be blessed.

Premium Compound http://Http://premiumcompounder.com - ASA Forum

Premium Compounder - www.premiumcompounder.com

Go to these threads and see what others are saying. Take action NOW!

emergence2012

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2008, 02:23:01 PM »
FURTHER PROOF, ON TOP OF GLARING, NEON RED FLAGS, THAT PREMIUM COMPOUNDER IS A TOTAL FRAUD.
This just in. Someone posted this on the asamonitor.com forum.

Ok everyone, here is what I have found out -

I wrote to the Banco de Costa Rica (Bank of Costa Rica) as stated in an email from PC in regards to the debit card, as I had my doubts about the validity of this card.

Copy of my email to them here -

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I would like confirmation that you are the bank that do the debit cards for a company called Prestige Pay Card.

I would like to know that this card is legitimate please and that below information is correct.

I am in an internet program that offers a debit card from http://prestigepaycard.com
at a cost of $79, plus postage, as part of the way to obtain ones money after the program matures.
I would like confirmation that you are the bank connected with this debit card company.

In their email they state this below

“I have been in contact with the card company and they have informed me that their cards are Costa Rican issued by Banco de Costa Rica (Bank of Costa Rica) http://www.bancobcr.com/
They are Insured for up to USD $20000. If you are thinking of having more than this consider a second card to be insured for more.”

“The cards are distributed by PrestigePayCard” Cost of card is US$79 plus delivery.

“Once you have your card you may activate it. There are no fees payable by you ever and is totally anonymous and offshore.
And you may withdraw your earnings to this card with no fees ever.
You will have your cash ready to spend within 48 hours of approved withdrawal”

“Limits for the card are $1000 via ATM and you may make purchases to $10000 a day
All balances are In US Dollars this cannot be changed
The System Does not have the ability to transfer to your bank if you want cash a ATM needs to be used.
Additional insurance cannot be purchased if you intend having high balances consider multiple cards. You can have as many cards as you see fit.”

Please advise that this is all correct as soon as possible. If this is not correct, could you please advise me or tell me who to contact for further information.

This reply has just come back from the bank -

Good day,

Banco de Costa Rica does not offer Prestige Pay Cards.
Our Investigations Dept. has confirmed it is a fraud.
Please do not give away sensible data or money.

Regards!

Control de Medios Electrónicos
Banca Electrónica, BCR
Tel. (506) 2295-8800 Ext. 4300

So, it looks like these guys will try anything to get extra money from us.

Don't expect to see any money from these scammers. These guys need to be stopped.

You know the saying, your check's in the mail. !!!

By the way, the bank's website can be changed to English by clicking a button at top right of site.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online