Author Topic: Quick Marketing Tips: (DSP)  (Read 740 times)

Offline rick2323

• View Profile
    • Money making tips, tutorials, & videos
Quick Marketing Tips: (DSP)
« on: March 12, 2018, 07:04:30 AM »
Learn how to master your emotions.  The last thing you want to be is an emotional roller coaster. 

You want to be stable, balanced, and constant. 

The best way to do this is to detach yourself from the outcome and focus on what you can control in the business. 

Don't worry about whether your prospect says yes or no. Don't worry if your new team member quits. Don't worry about what people aren't doing. 

Instead, work the numbers and let the numbers sort themselves out.

When I first started this industry I was an emotional roller coaster.  I would be excited if someone joined, but devastated if someone said no or quit. 

Now, I simply focus on my activities and let my actions control my emotions rather than letting my emotions control my actions.

Once you learn how to do that the business becomes fun.

The Money is In the Follow-Up

The real money is in the follow-up.  Most businesses in the real world, and most network marketers, suck at following up.

In most cases, you will need to follow up with someone at least five to TWENTY times before they actually join or buy.  It’s just human nature to procrastinate and avoid making decisions.

Very few people will just sign up on the spot.  Most people I personally sponsor take anywhere from one to three months and ten to twenty follow ups before they actually decide to get started.

It’s crazy.  Be patient with people and have a good follow-up plan in place.

Stay in touch with EVERY person you have ever talked to about the business or products at least once every few months until they buy or die!

>>> http://DigiSoftPayline.com/230k.php?rick2323

Rick Brier
Click the link below, and subscribe to
my training blog, on how to build a
recession proof business online.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online