Author Topic: Do yu want to lose some weight...For good...Hcg Diet  (Read 1166 times)

Kenney

Do yu want to lose some weight...For good...Hcg Diet
« on: July 25, 2010, 10:02:06 AM »
Hi there...My name is Kenney Young &I have struggled with my extreme obesity for all of my adult life...I have dieted my way up to almost 400 lbs...384 lbs was my highest weight...

I started to do some exercise at a gym and lost about 50 lbs but then I started on a plateau that just would not go away...I bounced between 30 & 50 lbs for 6 months till a friend told me about Hcg...

I lost over 40 lbs using the Hcg protocol...I was so please with my results that I built a web-page to track them...Please come by & see what is going on...Hcg is a hormone that is produce when a woman is pregnant...Human Chorionic Gonadotropin...Hcg causes you to burn your abnormal fat stores for energy...When used in combination with a Very Low Calorie Diet(500 calories) The weight literally melts away at the rate of about 1 to 2 lbs per day...500 calories doesn't sound like much I know but while using the Hcg I found it difficult to consume all 500 calories per day...

The cool part about this diet is that you don't have to buy weird shakes or bars to eat...There are no expensive food supplements you have to buy...The Hcg I used cost a measly $20...That's it and I use real food from my grocery store to eat...Lean meats & vegetables...Stuff like a chicken breast with garlic, black pepper & cayenne pepper...Along with some broccoli( I love broccoli) with a little soy sauce & a grisinni bread stick...That meal adds up to around 175 calories & it is very filling with the use of the Hcg...You get to eat a meal like that twice a day along with you choice of an apple, orange or some strawberries twice a day...

If you need to lose at least 26 lbs than this is the place to go...It has all the information regarding the exact product I used & the diet regime I followed...Look at the before & after pictures...I couldn't believe them the first time I looked...41 days & I lost from a 4x T-shirt down to a 2x...from a 48 waist to a 44...Be sure to look at the picture with my old bathing suit & my water jug...That is a one GALLON jug...

I am not the kind of guy to try a bunch of fad diets...I just don't believe they work...But a friend of mine had lost over 60 lbs on Hcg & I wanted to get those results...In combination with a very low calorie diet I lost the weight...Now On day 22 over the maintenance cycle I am still at my finishing weight...I have kept the pounds off & I'm not even on the Hcg right now...

I have ordered another bottle & am waiting on it to arrive...As soon as it does I am going back on the diet to see if I can loose a bunch more...I will keep posting on my website so please come by & wish my your support...

Please be sure to come by my website http://hcg-does-it-work.com & leave me a comment or any questions you might have...I look forward to your thoughts...Kenney

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online