Author Topic: Atm2you Review - Scam or Legit?  (Read 7148 times)

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
Atm2you Review - Scam or Legit?
« on: July 08, 2015, 05:40:53 PM »
Located at atm2u.com this appears to be a currency exchange but not sure how this works.
Any body know how this opportunity works?

Is it a auto surf program?

Is this a HYIP?
If so it is scam in our opinion.

What do you think?
Charles & Susan

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

HyperCraggles

Re: Atm2you Review - Scam or Legit?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 10:11:04 PM »
It's more or less a blend between an auto-surf and a HYIP. By enabling a browser extension, it places small popup banners at the bottom of the screen that last a given time, one the given time is up, you are credited with RV (not very much, about 0.003 worth). It is possible to sell this RV earned from ads into your balance on the exchange market, but it won't be a very large sum. The HYIP part comes in where you deposit money into the said balance account and purchase RV on the public exchange either with other buyers (meaning that it will take a while to buy all the RV as there has to be sellers) or from the system itself which is usually more expensive. Then, as usual stock market works, the price of the coin increases or decreases, with a basic format of "buy low sell high". So far, it's been going up by around 3-4% per day, which is pretty good growth. I have money invested but haven't sold any of my RV yet, so I cannot cashout as of now. Waiting for my initial investment to double before I attempt a cashout (which should be within the next few days). Will probably update when that time comes to see if it was successful or not.

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 02:08:38 PM »
Hi Hypercraggles,

Thank you for leaving your comments and explaining the program to all of us.

Please do keep us updated on your progress as we are interested to see how this is working for you.

Regards,
Charles & Susan

BestWorks

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 02:49:05 AM »
Hello,

as you hit with the payment HyperCraggles? It ATM SCAM, or is everything working?

Thanks for reply.

Best Regards

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online