Author Topic: Advanced mobile spy??  (Read 11905 times)

likata

Advanced mobile spy??
« on: April 26, 2011, 11:56:01 PM »
Hi,I am new here, but I have a question to ask----Is there any advanced spy mobile software now? I ‘ve heard some kind of  before. But do you guys know any spy mobile keylogger software which we don’t need to get access to the victim’s mobile. We just install it in our moblie and monitor others! What do you think? (I don’t mean to have one, I am just curious.Thank you!)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 02:21:15 PM by Charles & Susan »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

yehudivilensky

Re: Advanced mobile spy??
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 02:24:31 AM »
Now a days it is very important to have this type of security system thanks ..

it is very nice to share this ....

kevinrake921

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 03:29:15 AM »
Who needs phone location track and how to track phone location with this OX Mobile Spy?

Company who distribute cell phones always want to learn whether their employees are in rational use of vehicle and they go to the place where they should go, Cell Phone GPS Tracker gives you detailed information you want to learn with GPS location.

Location-specific information can be tracked especially for person who get lost when travelling unfamiliar places, or elder parents who are in amnesia may forget where home is, children get lost and so on. Then this OX Mobile Spy mobile phone location track function urgently needed.

OX mobile spy is both a mobile phone information backup software and a spy-tracking software, Which all depends on how to use it and how to review of it. By the using of it's backup function, you can easily backup contacts, messages, calls to your own email. By the using of it's spy-tracking software, you can use ox mobile spy's GPS location trace to find lost persons, use software installed in cellphone, messages, contacts and calls information to monitor your kid's suspicious behaviour.

Download: http://download.cnet.com/OX-Mobile-Spy/3000-2162_4-75909600.html

greenbob

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 03:29:42 AM »
Recently download ox mobile spy from cnet, after trial I find that it is a good mobile spy software, helps me find and solve the program of child spending much time on phone game playing, for it can report applications installed on mobile phone, recommended.

ishaneggi

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 05:21:14 AM »
I don't like spy!

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online