Author Topic: How to make your face slimmer?  (Read 3442 times)

facethin

How to make your face slimmer?
« on: January 02, 2013, 12:03:54 AM »

Is there any way you can make your /face/ slimmer?
My body is perfectly slim but to me, it seems like my face looks unusually chubby. Can anyone suggest something?

----------------------------
how to make face slimmer :o

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

broadwayext

Re: How to make your face slimmer?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 01:39:05 AM »
It needs to sleep less but sleep consecutive 6 to 7 hours and Keep yourself away from Rice and other relevant food. Eat timely and reduce the eating habit before go to sleep.

bodyexper

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 12:40:04 AM »
Making the face look slimmer and more toned is as important as losing weight all over your body. You can try a variety of procedures and supplements to lose those chubby cheeks and plump face. Massages, liposuction or clever ways of making up your face will help, but these will also be expensive and time-consuming. However the simplest thinner face remedies are exercises that help you lose facial fat.

WalterRead

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 10:42:39 AM »
I'm facing this problem too. For the last few months, I've gained a lot of weight and that is visible from my face too.

But for me dieting and exercise work very well. I remember I had this same issue 4 to 5 years back, when I gained a lot of weight, but when I controlled my diet and did some sort of exercise (but mainly dieting, coz didn't get enough time to exercise), I was able to reduce my weight and make my face slimmer.

I'll do the same now.

Phil

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 02:05:29 AM »
Hello,

I think you need to sleep 6 or 7 hour daily and go to morning walk.

proventilat

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 05:00:56 AM »
The convenient part about face yoga is that you can do it just about anywhere, free to do it any time you please.  However, it’s not an exercise that you may to be seen doing in from of others. This it may be a good idea to do it when no one is around, so that you can relax, enjoying yourself giving face yoga the right amount of focus it needs.

Denial

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2013, 02:52:07 AM »
Yoga is useful practice to make face slimmer. It improves muscle tone and reduces injuries. Daily proper massage is also beneficial for slimming your face.

rachelle66321

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2013, 02:16:04 AM »
yes, You are right,
Yoga is the best exercise to do and get your body and face slim, Also make habit to chew the bubble gums, that is also helping tool to make your face slim and attractive..

markspend001

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2013, 02:24:12 PM »
Hey Guys well i think that the easiest and most affordable method of getting a slimmer face is facial exercise.It needs no visits to the gym, movements or sweating.If you want to enhance the area around your eyes try increasing and decreasing your eye-brows. Close your eyes.Increase and lower your eye-brows 10 times. Open your eyes and do it again.Thanks!!

SEO Consultants Australia
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 11:38:45 PM by markspend001 »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online