Author Topic: Review Titleist AP2 712 Irons  (Read 2331 times)

allanb2011

Review Titleist AP2 712 Irons
« on: December 20, 2011, 10:27:37 PM »
When I know Tileist has released its new AP2 712 Irons, I feel very happy. Because I have played with Titleist clubs many years, and the Titlesit clubs are really the good one to provide the good performance. I have kept the 2010 AP2 a long time, so I am always looking forward to a set of new irons to bring more improvements to my golf, and now the new Titleist AP2 irons finally come, I can’t wait to have a try these new irons. However, when I hold the titleist ap2 in my hand,I feel some disapponited, because the new ap2 irons are very similar with the old AP irons, not only from the appearace but also the design. I know may Titleist AP irons own the Tuned Feel System, it is a soft elastomer insert and aluminum plate, so it can provide the good sound and feel.

Yh, like the other AP irons, the new ap2 irons also have the topline shape and progressively reduced blade lengths in the short 712 irons, but is there any new feature about the AP2 irons. Can these irons can give me better performance ? I only can get the result after I tried the titleist ap2, when I was swinging the irons, I feel these AP2 irons are really different from the other irons. The new irons own the excellent stability and forgiveness without losing any workability or shot control. I also find the 712 iros have the most advanced multi-material designs, then it can provide the superioer distance control. And the increase MOI of the Titleist AP2 also can provide the better feel and sound. I am happy to find the new features of the Titleist AP2 712 Irons, I also believe the new irons can bring me more improments several rounds later.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

phoenixraising

Re: Review Titleist AP2 712 Irons
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 04:46:22 AM »
One of the key skills that each project is designed is to assess your ability to communicate your ideas and work. As part of the evaluation, you will be asked to give a presentation and demonstration of your project to your evaluation team.
Each presentation will be scheduled between 30 and 40 minutes (to be announced), including a demonstration, if applicable and questions.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online