Author Topic: Legit...?  (Read 816 times)

Offline rick2323

• View Profile
    • Money making tips, tutorials, & videos
Legit...?
« on: August 30, 2017, 02:23:31 AM »
Do you know the #1 way to distinguish a legitimate program from a potential rip off program?
If you don't, let me tell you how I do it!
It all comes down to the owner, and the Pay Plan. Allow me to explain. If the pay plan requires everyone to send their mon-ey into the company first, and the owner does not reveal his or her true identity on the company website, then there is a very good chance (99%) that you are going to get ripped off if you join that program!
Every day we see new programs popping up online and they tell everyone that you do not have to sponsor anyone to make mo-ney. They also promise tons of spillover. This is how they suck innocent people in! People like you!
The owners of these programs never reveal their true identity because they know the program is only going to last a few short months, and when they shut it down they know they are going to run off with everyone`s mon-ey.
Think about it, why do bank robbers hide their face? I will tell you why, because they do not want to get caught! Just like these dishonest program owners!
Now let`s take a closer look at DigiSoft Payline!
The owner, Ron Walsh does not hide his true identity! Ron is one of the few owners who will actually stand out front on the website in a video for the world to see.
Why does he do this? I will tell you why, because he is not here to rip people off, so there is no need for him to hide!
Then there is the DigiSoft Pay Plan! Ron personally engineered this proprietary one-of-a-kind pay plan to pay instantly member to member.
Think about that for a minute! The owner designed the pay plan so that the company can NEVER touch anyone`s mon-ey! As Ron says; ``It is honest by design!``
We have one of the best owners, and pay plans in the industry, and if you cannot see that then I feel so bad for you because you are a victim in waiting for someone to rip you off!
DigiSoft has been in business for over 2 years, and real people are making real mon-ey!
You can get started at Package #1 for as little $22, and you will start earning instant $15 commissions with your second sale! Ron will also help you to close your sales! He has already close thousands of sales for my upline!
If you upgrade to a Payliner today and purchase Package #1, I will send you a list of my best advertising resources to help you get off to a fast start!
>>>  http://DigiSoftPayline.com/230k.php?rick2323

Rick Brier
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 02:26:28 AM by rick2323 »
Click the link below, and subscribe to
my training blog, on how to build a
recession proof business online.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online