Author Topic: Best Way to Determine My Ideal Weight  (Read 4295 times)

jamesrayenz

Best Way to Determine My Ideal Weight
« on: March 21, 2011, 07:48:54 AM »
Magic number is something many people want to achieve the ideal weight, but cannot stop some people from trying also to know what was. To determine the best weight for your body, but fortunately, there some ways, they usually depends on factors such as age, height, and sex. Also some take hip ratio account frame size, amount of muscles and hips. The most common method includes determining your body mass index, body fat, waist-hip ratio. It is one of the most popular ways you can find an ideal weight of body mass index, or BMI, people. This number is the weight table or weight in the form of height, usually free of charge online calculation. Method to determine BMI most account of weight and muscle and frame size are not usually calculated height only referring to take. In General, BMI 18... 5 Or considered less weight. And the above number and normal range is less than 25 results over 25 is overweight. Is the obese BMI 30 or more. Think about muscle weighs more than fat, overweight and said according to this method many players. To determine the ideal weight for most doctors especially muscle, this method can be used only as General ballpark figures suggest. In many cases these muscles more accurate is considered one of the procedure is the body fat calculation. There are ways to measure body fat percentage of online for free to enter mainly the neck, waist and hips measurements, computer. Is the factor is considered to be normal weight, height, sex, and average activity level also. In General, men 18-25% better healthy women between 25 and 31% percentage of body fat. Underwater weight measured with calipers or that to get an accurate result, often goes to the gym.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

shopperpk

Re: Best Way to Determine My Ideal Weight
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 08:59:36 AM »
nice elaborated post but I couldn't find the exact way for checking the weight or ideal weight in my current age, body and height. Also explain some formula here.

milfordcunningham

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 11:47:19 PM »
It is depend on you that how you can control your weight and here are no any ideal weight to determine for every one. You should be feel better in any weight of your body and you should follow some steps to loose weight. Cardio exercise is the best exercise for every one and you should try it.

bestinfo

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2016, 12:28:24 AM »
A good way to lose weight is to start eating more fiber. Eating foods that contain more fiber, such as oatmeal and whole wheat bread, will keep you full longer. They are also low glycemic, which means they'll be less likely to be stored in your body as fat.

Click the link below to sign up for free newsletter and receive a free report on how to lose weight quickly:

http://weightloss.fastfreereport.com/

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online