Author Topic: Eating Raw Eggs - Good or Bad  (Read 5276 times)

armani01

Eating Raw Eggs - Good or Bad
« on: March 05, 2012, 04:12:51 AM »
One good reason for eating or rather drinking raw eggs is that it supplies most of the essential amino acids required for proper functioning of the human body. Another good reason to eat raw eggs is that they provide a bunch of vitamins and minerals like riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, iron, choline, calcium, potassium and phosphorus. The egg white is the richest source of protein on earth. This makes it an ideal protein supplement. Eating raw eggs for protein is a common practice among body builders. Egg is one of the few natural products which contains Vitamin D.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Carter

Re: Eating Raw Eggs - Good or Bad
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 07:53:00 AM »
Eggs are the good source of the protein and energy.  If you take eggs in breakfast you can do hard work easily because it provide too much eggs. Eggs are very important for the muscles building and muscles recovery because they provide too much protein. You can eat maximum four eggs daily, eating too much eggs may be harmful for the health because it can causes high blood pressure.

http://citysquares.com/b/the-transformation-spot-cary-personal-trainer-20310150
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 02:24:43 AM by Carter »

ishaneggi

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 02:29:49 AM »
I see a lot of misconceptions about eggs from these answers . So I will give you the pros and cons . Ultimately the choice is yours .

Disadvantages :
1 ) Raw eggs that have not been pasteurized are susceptible to pathogens .
2 ) yolks raw or cooked contain huge amounts of fat . One lg. egg yolk will contain almost 5 grams of fat .
3 ) The raw white being unheated is a little more difficult for the your body to break down the cells . This slows the protein absorption .
4 ) If you have an allergy and are unaware of it . This would be a very dangerous way to find out !

Advantages :
1 ) Contrary to what was originally thought about cholesterol . Eggs contain the good one , but too much is not helpful , even if it counteracts the bad one .
2 ) Pasteurized eggs you purchase in the store are free of pathogens .
3 ) Albumin , the white part of the egg . This is pure protein an excellent source for building muscle .
4 ) While it really needs to be heated for the body to break down the cells for easier absorption . The body must use more slow burning energy to break it down ( your body fat ) , it becomes an advantage for body ripping . Just look at the boxers .

Now the salmonella question ; where do you people get your information from . All eggs purchased commercially have been pasteurized . This is done to kill off pathogens . There is more to say about this , but you need to read up on it yourself . your paranoia will make you more sick than the salmonella .
For those who are unaware raw eggs are in that tub of ice cream that you lovingly devour with your children . Eggs do not have to be cooked to be safe . I have been eating raw and semi raw eggs since I was a child . If anyone was to contract salmonella it would be me , it has never happen . The hysteria of peoples fears are worse than the diseases .

Danial

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 06:34:03 AM »
It's really nice discussion about eating raw eggs, and also really nice above comments, which about it, guys, no doubt eating raw eggs it's prove good, often i also really like to eat raw eggs, but too much eating raw eggs it's prove bad for health so, you should eat raw eggs, which quantity your stomach can digest easily ...
Shuck Restaurant                                                                                    

20  Tedder  Ave  Main Beach QLD 4217 Australia                                                                                    

Phone: +61 7 5528 4286                                                                                    

shuck.com.au                                                                                    

Located on the Gold Coast at Main Beach on the famous “Tedder Avenue”, Shuck Restaurant & Shuck Bar is the perfect corner position for people watching, whilst enjoying a cocktail or some of our wonderful food.                                                                                    
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 04:10:20 AM by Danial »

hariprasad

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 10:11:53 AM »
I can strongly suggest that it is better to have raw eggs, because in my childhood my father in law encouraged me to take raw eggs. Because raw eggs provide vitamin B6, vitamin B12, iron, choline and calcium.
It also helps in increasing the body, who does exercise.

ishaneggi

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 02:59:49 AM »
Eggs contains necessary content that's useful for health.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online