Author Topic: Cash Leveraging Network Review Gifting Scam ?  (Read 18191 times)

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
Cash Leveraging Network Review Gifting Scam ?
« on: August 19, 2008, 06:11:07 PM »
Update: We have written a review that you can read here:

http://www.partnersinsuccess.net/blog/cash-leveraging-network-review-cash-gifting-scam/

Anybody heard of Cash Leverage Network?

Seems to be a cash gifting scam to us with no products.

You pay five dollars to five people and then you sit back
and do nothing and get rich.

What are you guys thoughts?

Regards,
Charles & Susan
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 02:29:12 PM by Admin »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Lionshare

Re: Cash Leveraging Network Review Gifting Scam ?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 11:17:04 PM »
Hi Charles & Susan,

Permit me to respond to the two points you raised:

I am puzzled by your use of 'no products' and 'scam'
in the same breath.  By definition, gifting programs
have no product; hence the word 'gift'.

I have read the site through, every word, and have
to wonder how you determined that the program
presents itself as "..pay five dollars to five people
and sit back and get rich."

As a matter of fact, the program clearly and repeatedly
states that if you don't intend to stick with this until
you have a minimum of ten people whom you
have personally referred, then don't bother joining.

But I think they said it best on the 'Tools' page of the
member back office.  I quote:

" Firstly: If you don't get a minimum of 10 people to join our community from your site, you have FAILED, and you may as well kiss the system goodbye!

That may sound harsh, but that is the reality. Your results and success in this, and EVERY venture you ever enter......is 100% purely dependent on your own personal efforts. Do nothing, and you will get NOTHING back! The system.... our network.... and the website, are all set up & established for you and proven to work effectively. But unless you get visitors to your site, the whole thing becomes useless and a waste of time.

Our system can generate a residual income for you over a long period, even when you stop promoting the site yourself. But that will only happen if you put in the time, effort and dedication right at the beginning to get the ball rolling. You can seriously earn over $500,000 from our community, just for introducing 10 new members to our network - But you HAVE to get those 10 people."

I found not just the points made in the above but also the language
used to be refreshingly straight-forward.

Part of what is found in the above quote begs me to revisit the first
point, that regarding the lack of a 'product'.  With all due respect,
could it not be proffered that the system is the product?

I have not seen everything under the sun, but in my experience
online, I must say that very system prodded me to pony up my
one-time $25 and get to work!

I would also point out that the U.S Alexa Rank for Cash Leveraging
System - in just one month - is right at 22,000.

My final point is easiest: my personal experience with Cash Leveraging
System.  I was in profit within 20 hours, and have made a good
start on getting my first 10 people.  I'll keep you informed, as I
only joined on Sat morning (Aug 23).

Thanks for the forum, Charles & Susan.  My compliments on what
you have put together, here!

Best regards,

Duane

mikewhfirst

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 11:55:08 PM »
Hey guys,
I am also a member of the cash leveraging system.
In my opinion, it is not a scam at all. It is a blessing
to be able to give, and also to receive. If you would
like more information, please feel free to visit my

Thanks,
Mike

Finallypaid

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 01:28:07 AM »
I joined The Cash Leverage System about 5 days ago and was in profit in 3 days and see the potential for this to  be HUGE. The nice thing is that I can help others make money and it won't cost them an arm and a leg. I love to help people, that's why I set up my training site www.jasonmhawkins.com/networking password and Id is guest. Anyone that wants to use this can and if you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Jason
636-978-7089
314-440-3889
If you want to join me- www.cashblessings4u.com

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2008, 06:13:31 PM »
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late reply and thank you for your
participation. What we wrote is just our opinion
and not law.
If you are having success with gifting, by all means
carry on. We choose not to.
Again thank you for participating.

Regards,
Charles & Susan
P.S. According to our toolbar there Alexa ranking is 190,975.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 06:20:13 PM by Admin »

Redman

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 02:00:05 AM »
Hi
I joined this and have been posting out 100's of my website, so far nothing. I sit all day and just post people my website, I get no replies, I'm on day 3. If anybody out there can help me, it would be great, maybe I'm doing something wrong?  :(

I could use some advice..

thanks

norm7b8

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 03:46:43 AM »
My name is Norman German and I too have joined The Cash Leveraging System. I am experiencing very good results as well. I only joined 3 days ago. It's catching on like wildfire, so all you have to day is just stay steady with your marketing and people will eventually join up. Pretty awesome to spend $25 on a proven system that they let you use for free. I say free because the $25 is five gifts of $5 and after that you use their professional lead capture page and their tested and prewritten marketing materials with no admin costs or further fees what soever. This is HOT! www.abundantcashblessings.com

Finallypaid

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 12:10:35 AM »
If anyone is having problems with their promoting, feel free to email me jsphawk@gmail.com and also visit my training site www.jasonmhawkins.com/networking password and id is guest Just keep promoting and if it's not working, promote somewhere else. This works, you just have to keep promoting, no negative thoughts, only positive ones. Hope to hear from you soon, take care and God Bless :)
Jason
636-978-7089

Redman

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2008, 11:41:47 PM »
yeah I'm having problems, I'm now like on day 7 of this and still nothing. I post this thing everywhere, I joined free text ads, email blasters, etc.  What are you doing that's different from me. I sit all day and post, how can I take all this action and not get 1. I'm starting to wonder if this thing is a scam. I started towards the end of August, I don't understand if you post this thing on websites and do the work why there is nothing happening. I even email people like you for personal help and I get no replies. So what gives? I keep reading how all these people have all this support yet they ignore your inquiries. I noticed that another forum made specially for this program shut down. Hey if anyone can again give me some advice..it be great. Is the trick to get a 15M email list and send it out. I was going to go that route next.

thanks again for listening.. 8) 8)

Redman

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2008, 11:44:26 PM »
oh and I'm going broke doing this by the way, I don't work and my funds are shrinking fast since I sit all day and do this and nothing appears in my alert pay. So I want to keep on continuing but not if I get evicted.

gladys1

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2008, 06:44:50 PM »
I was also having a difficult time until I started over again.I'll be more than happy to share with you what I did if you want to email me suremoneyonline@gmail.com

pauli4552

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2008, 11:13:52 AM »
At first it was slow going...

It is like everything in life, you get out of it what you put into it. :P

catescorner

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2008, 09:28:47 PM »
I personally had a bad experience with Cash Leveraging Network.  I paid 4 of the 5 people listed, and when I attempted to pay the 5th person, the email address was invalid.  Therefore, no payment was sent.  I detailed the problem to Cash Leveraging in the box where you type in the transaction ID, etc., and I also emailed the company a few times.  They never sent me a valid email address for that participant, never created my own affiiate page, never responded to my emails. 

Any company that does not respond to emails or support tickets should be avoided at all costs.  I guess I'm learning that before I try an online program, I should email the company first to see if I get any response.  Do your research first!

kerbear629

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2008, 04:39:59 PM »
I wanted to post a reply to this thread because today I found a great resource and I think it may be what most of you are looking for.  BTW, this link is NOT my affililate link so I make no money be giving it to you but, in the spirit of gifting, here it is.

http://www.cashleveragingsystems.com/
Easy sign up process and everything is FREE to use ... so far anyway.

The man who has put up this site, Ralph Prado, is involved in The Cash Leveraging System (not in my upline or downline) and has been getting great results with these techniques that he has used successfully in his TCLS efforts.  Even though I am not in his downline he has made this system available for anyone who wants to be successful with cash leveraging.  The system consists of videos which are short, to the point, and clear.

I have only just started using his system but it is the reason I am at this forum and signed up!  Forums are one of the successful methods of getting sign ups for us cash gifters!

Hope this helps.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online