Author Topic: Get a frresh start and never stop!!!  (Read 1945 times)

pookiebear

Get a frresh start and never stop!!!
« on: March 19, 2008, 04:37:56 PM »
Hello everyone,

First of all thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to read my message. I hope this message finds you in great health and doing well. The reason I am writing you today is to let you know that I just started a new business. It is an amazing opportunity that I received and took advantage of so I wanted to share it with you. I fully intend to make a tremendous income in 2008 with my new business and wanted to show you how you could do the same.

The company that I partnered with is doing some unbelievable things to help insure our success with them. Some of the things that attracted me to partner with them are:

1.   No selling of any kind, I don’t even have to give anyone my phone number!
2.   Professional salespeople close all of my prospects for me!
3.   The income potential is a very realistic $10,000 monthly full time and $5,000 monthly part time!
4.   Many other ordinary people are making very extraordinary incomes!
5.   The company has an unheard of compensation plan!

These are just a few of the reasons that I have decided to start my own business with this company.

I will only ask for 10 minutes of your valuable time to allow you to see the opportunity for yourself and to help support me in my new business. Please take a few minutes to visit my website and watch my movie. Also be sure to stay for the WHOLE movie and at the end you will be able to ask any questions that you have to our live online support team. I greatly looking forward to looking back a month from now and talking about how much money we have made together.

Visit  http://www.neverendingsuccess.com/?id=pookiebear  now to see my website and new business.

Thank you again for your time and I wish you the very best.

Sincerely,

Timothy Marshall

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online