Author Topic: How to recover deleted contacts,sms,photos from iPhone 5s  (Read 1033 times)

seriyar1

How to recover deleted contacts,sms,photos from iPhone 5s
« on: July 30, 2015, 10:39:06 AM »

“Help me! After update my iPhone 5s to the new iOS 9,it cause erasing all contacts, text messages, photos, videos on iPhone,now I want to restore them with some data recovery software,is there any one can help me recover lost data from my iPhone 5s? Thank you!”

Actually,all lost data are still exist on your iPhone device,but those data rewrote and you can’t preview any more,you still have chance to restore lost data from iPhone 5s. However,how to recover iPhone 5s lost data? Today,I show you a easy way to scan and restore lost data on iPhone 5s with the help of third-part data recovery for ios program.

I have ever use a iPhone data recovery software to restore lost data on iPhone 6,now you can restore your iPhone 5s lost data with the same iOS data recovery program.The iPhone data recovery software provides you three ways to get lost data back: scan and recover lost data from iPhone directly; extract and restore iPhone lost data from iTunes back files and retrieve data from iCloud backup files. The last two recovery modes can help you extract and save those back data from iTunes/iCloud,provided that you have sync your iPhone to iTunes or iCloud before.Let’s teach you the first recovery mode about restore lost data from iPhone directly:

How to restore lost data on iPhone 5s directly without iTunes/iCloud backup?

Step 1. Launch the program and connect your iPhone to computer

Step 2. Scan your iPhone 5s lost data

Step 2. Preview and select the recover data from your iPhone 5s

Click image for larger version.

After the scan, all your data in your iPhone are found and listed in organized categories, such as photos, contacts, messages, call history, calendar, notes, reminders, voice memos and safari bookmark. You can preview full contents of all of them one by one.

If you want to restore all of them, please mark them all and click "Recover" button to save them on your computer in one click. You can selectively mark and recover those you want by pressing "Recover" button.
Note: Data found here includes lost data and those still on your iPhone. If you only want to recover your deleted data, just refine the scan result by using the slide button at bottom to only display deleted items. Choose the data you want and click "Recover" button to save them.

More use guide about undeleted iPhone lost data:

[iPhone Contacts Recovery]: how to recover lost contacts from iPhone
[Text Messages Recovery from iPhone]: how to restore deleted text messages on iPhone
Learn more data recovery guides how to restore deleted pictures from iPhone

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Fvavannss

Re: How to recover deleted contacts,sms,photos from iPhone 5s
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 02:01:30 AM »
Coolmuster iPhone SMS Contacts Recovery lets you restore lost contacts from iPhone from iPad as well as messages. Now, you can download the free trial version of Coolmuster iPhone SMS Contacts Recovery on your computer .
http://www.coolmuster.com/iphone-sms-contacts-recovery.html

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online