Author Topic: Financial Freedom Awaits.  (Read 1298 times)

khaksartzo

Financial Freedom Awaits.
« on: December 08, 2017, 03:35:50 PM »
GIF

Global Internet Fortunes (GIF) is a Web Hosting & Online Marketing Company that Sells Domains, Web Hosting, Blogs/Websites and Online Marketing tools i.e. Lead capture form, email auto-responder system, contact list builder and broadcast manager.

Well, I assure you it is very legitimate. You can confirm its legitimacy with the following details: (Kenyan Government)

GIF Government Registration Number: PVT-RXUE8B

GIF KRA VAT Registration Number: P051651061X

It doesn't require you to have a computer, even a smartphone can work.

STEP 1

 To start this lifetime changing opportunity, just join via the link below:

http://www.globalinternetfortunes.com/invite/Khaksartzo

 Select Join from the website.

 If they ask for your inviter, type:

Khaksartzo

 Fill in all the required details about yourself. Use truthful information.

 Submit and confirm your email address. They will send you an e-mail with a link for you to confirm.

STEP 2

After that;

 Go to the top right corner and select profile then tap Account Settings. Then select Withdrawal Settings. Select your preferred payment getaway. Follow the well detailed instructions, and then submit. For instance, I use MPESA. Select MPESA and fill in your mobile details as required. Submit when you confirmed its okay.

 On your dashboard, you will see your referral link. Copy that and place it somewhere.

Use your referral link to invite your friends/colleagues/friends of friends under you. Accompany your referral link with spicy, brief and catchy description about GIF and its benefits.

If you are the daring type, you always go an extra mile; you can hold a small conference or invite people for a cup of coffee and talk to them. This will guarantee you genuine customers, because many people prefer information offered orally and close.

BENEFITS

 Financial Freedom. Depending on your efforts and results, I guarantee you that it’s worth it. It can inspire you to laziness, and quit your job because profits may triple your salary. Earning 400$ or more per week can get you somewhere.

 Boost your social status to a higher level. In GIF, you get a website that you will utilize for your own personal values.

 Online Marketing Materials and References are also available for you to get the way through to success.

 It’s not a scam. The company is recognised by the Government of Kenya, its origin. They are open and ready for any queries/complains. They reply efficiently and always give you a way forward, through SMS or E-mail.

 It’s long lasting. You can keep the business for a lifetime. Next of Kin application is also available.

 You can also apply a beneficiary who will also get profits from GIF.

 Registration is free. There is no need to pay for you to create an account.

 Website can also be used to create contracts with other companies for extra earnings, e.g. Amazon, Jumia e.t.c

 Earnings are delivered every week (Wednesdays). By 6.am. Money Alarm. No delays.

For each referral that buys a domain and hosting, you get some cash. in the first month, there is a bonus (20 dollars)  for each customer. its called CRB. refer 20 get 20*20 dollars. when the customers refer others, you get more money. This goes upto level 5.

Earn through your website. You earn CRB only when you buy a website. if not, you only earn 5 dollars.

TO BUY:

1. Login to your GIF account
2. Click on DEPOSIT FUNDS in the MENU Sidebar
3. Enter the amount to deposit in Dollars i.e. $35 = Ksh3500
4. Pay the $35 through any of the methods provided.
5. Go to Buy Hosting.
6. Search and select the domain name, that is, what you want to call your site. For example: www.maurinekash.co.ke, www.khalidtatoos.co.ke, www.rashidlinen.com etc.
7. Complete the process and pay from wallet.
8. Check your email for further instructions.

Upgrade for maximum advantages.

CONTACTS:

WhatsApp/Telegram Only: +254-704-291-431

E-mail: Khaksartzo@gmail.com

Inviter: Khaksartzo

Join us on telegram:
https://t.me/joinchat/FPKeX0NXEiJ74ocoBeAtOA

Ask questions, get answers and proof.

Thank you.
Be blessed.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 03:51:32 PM by khaksartzo »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online