Author Topic: *New Search Engine promises to share its profits with members  (Read 1779 times)

Aft

*New Search Engine promises to share its profits with members
« on: August 25, 2010, 01:09:37 PM »
Friends,

I have to tell you about a new program I have been using now for approx 4 days. Its called kooday and it promises to become the next generation Search Engine with its patented Algorithm. The company is still in Beta but has secured the support of many well known brands.

How it works.

1.) Users purchase Keywords and then sell them on for a 15% Profit.(Imagine if you owned the Keyword "Money" on google)
2.) When ever you buy or sell a keyword you earn Profit Points.( The company pay you weekly based on your Profit Points)
3.) When someone you sponsored sells a keyword you get 10% of the value of that keyword.
4.) You can place a Free ad for a month and then at the end decide if you want to pay for it.(Unlimited impressions and Clicks)
5.) You receive payment whenever someone links to your keyword.

Can You see where I am going with this? The potential is huge and it is attracting the attention of Multibillion Dollar companies as they also want a piece of this massive Steak Pie!

There is a lot of activity going on in this program and the amount of members has grown 10 fold in just a weeks time. I myself have listed and linked several of my websites to my keywords I own before someone comes along and buys it off me, but those links are there for life.

Do Not waste another day chasing some get rich quick hyped up scheme and come join a real business that will pay you week after week.

Type Kooday in to google now and have a look! When you are ready to join this awesome program then come back here and visit my link and I will include a bonus tip on accumilating profit share points fast. If you join under my link below I will give you all the support and tips/Tricks, but only if you are serious. My email is offerdirect@hotmail.com and my direct link to the site is http://www.kooday.nohypemarketing.info

To your Success,

Lee

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online