Author Topic: Smart choice for selling products as groups in Magento 2  (Read 854 times)

Jackld1511

Smart choice for selling products as groups in Magento 2
« on: January 05, 2017, 06:19:24 AM »
If you want to sell your products as groups in Magento 2, what will you do?
If I were you, I will create grouped product, then I will show all custom options of those on product pages, which will be great convenient for my customers.
However, as you know, the default of Magento 2 is unable to show custom options of products on grouped product pages. Whereas, using Grouped Product with Custom Options for Magento 2, customers can choose associated products with options right on grouped product pages. That totally brings convenience to online buyers who want to buy in packs, groups or combo.
Let’s see its wonderful features: Associate simple products with custom options to a grouped productShow options of Simple product when customers choose quantityEnable to show or hide images of products with custom optionsLink to product pages when clicking images of associated items

Be Smart and get Grouped Product with Custom Options for Magento 2

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Jackld1511

Re: Smart choice for selling products as groups in Magento 2
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 02:09:27 AM »
For more information, Grouped Product with Custom Options for Magento 2 works well with all types of custom options. So let's try it!

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online