Author Topic: Can Surfing For Advertising Credits Get Your Home Based Business Successful Resu  (Read 2404 times)

tduffett

Author Name: Timothy Duffett

Can Surfing For Advertising Credits Get Your Home Based Business Successful Results?

If you have been online for any length of time I am sure you have seen that there are literally hundreds of internet sites that allow you to advertise your website in a rotation with hundreds or even thousands of other home based business websites. Most of them allow you to join for free and you can earn free credits to get your site seen in the rotation. You can also purchase credits and you can usually upgrade to a pro version, which gives you additional exposure.

Several of these surf programs will even allow you to place banner impressions which will cost you money, or they can be exchanged for credits you have earned or purchased. I have seen a couple which will allow you to place a solo ad that is e-mailed to the members of the surf club. The solo ads cost money for the advertiser but the member reading the solo ad gets surf credits for reading the solo ad. As an advertiser this gives you the security of knowing that your ad probably will be read.

Most surf programs also give you the ability to become an affiliate for these sites. The more people who join through you gives you more advertising credits, and even money in some cases.

My first impression of this type of advertising was that what good would it do me to have my ad being shown to thousands of other advertisers, who are surfing for credits to advertise their own home based business? When I first signed up for a few different ones my only focus was to get as many credits as possible to get my ad exposed. Initially I was very dissapointed and thought it just was a waste of time, since no one bought right away.

Keeping a careful eye on the different ads that I would see in these rotations, I started to notice that alot of the big names you see. The guru type names you hear about were also advertising on these rotators. My thought was it must be working for them or they would not waste their time with it. The next thing I noticed was that the guru names I recognized, or the ads I would see over and over again month after month, usually were not trying to sell something on a one time shot. The method they were using was to give away a free product such as a free news letter or piece of software or free educational video. Their whole purpose was to capture your e-mail for their list.
They say the money is in the list, and that is what their ads were designed to do! Build their list.

Millions of people join a home based business program or mlm, or affiliate type program and have no idea what to do, are confused, or not given any guidance once they sign up. These people are also surfing for credits and are prime candidates since they are not succeeding with the program they are advertising. if you can convey in your ad that your program or product will work for them, you have a potential client reading your ad.

My study of surf programs has given me the insight to know that they can work and are a valuable way of marketing your home based business if used properly. I can not think of a cheaper way to get your site seen thousands of times. Keep in mind that you will need alot of exposure, and good ad copy, since you only get about twenty seconds to capture their interest.

To Your Success,

Timothy Duffett

Author resource Box

Plain text version

Timothy Duffett is an affiliate home based business marketer specializing in residual affiliate marketing program's:
To find the best home based business ideas and
opportunities so you can work at home visit:  http://www.ezpluginprofitsite.com
http://www.ezpluginprofitsite.com/blog

HTML Version

Timothy Duffett is an affiliate home based business marketer specializing in residual affiliate marketing program's:

To find the best home based business ideas and
opportunities so you can work at home visit:
http://www.EZPlugInProfitSite.com
http://www.EZPlugInProfitSite.com/blog

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online