Author Topic: Best Natural Remedies for a Cough  (Read 4816 times)

jamesrayenz

Best Natural Remedies for a Cough
« on: April 05, 2011, 03:53:05 AM »
Natural Remedies for Cough covering a wide range of solutions that range from common sense to the folk tales is limited to a certain category of strange and wonderful elixirs prepared under the light of the moon. Best natural remedies for cough involves time and convenience, and if these do not work it's time to see a doctor. Cough comes in the varieties are innumerable - piracy, dry, wet, wheezing, and gasping, to name a few - and there seems to be no less than many natural treatments for each and every copy. Any, all, or any of the major beverage popular work, or not, depends on the underlying disease and source of anger congestion.Under class common sense approach, and Cougher in question should be breathing steam. Moist, warm air soothes bronchial and sputum resolved. Also, in order to drain the sinuses, and should be one's head high when you are in bed. Drink at least 64 fluid ounces (1.89 liters) of water a day is important, as the liquid will act as an expectorant. If the individual is a smoker suffering, it must be stopped, at least until his coughing and spicy foods such as disappeared.Eating quite chili helps to reduce mucus. And drinking hot tea have the same effect, and especially if it is dosed with a little honey and lemon, or both. One of the most popular natural remedies for cough and is composed of a mixture containing whiskey, honey, sugar and lemon juice. The sugar should be resolved, and assumes that the other three components to be added in equal parts. They rarely, and fabrications which in turn inevitably to that about ninety percent whiskey.Most natural remedies include cough honey. It is very important, however, that honey should not be given to children under the age of one year. There is a risk of contamination of food poisoning in the honey, although it is a small risk, and could prove to be life-threatening for the child. This popular natural treatment for children with cough consists of a half lemon juice mixed with water. Should be taken several times per day.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

jimmyhusten

Re: Best Natural Remedies for a Cough
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 02:01:46 AM »
I am facing the problem of cough and cold from three tried every medicine but still the symptoms is there. Hope that your provided tips will help in improving my health.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/128206-aromatherapy-disadvantages/
http://www.plasticsurgeryace.com/facial/aromatherapy-facial-disadvantages.html

teddygigil

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 01:35:31 AM »
I hope this works for my friend.
She's been coughing for almost a week now
and it's annoying her a lot already.

DavidGill

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 06:17:58 AM »
Hay thanks for telling...i am also suffering from cough , hope ur method works. Thanks again !

electra

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 08:34:00 AM »
f you are coughing and your throat is itching try drinking this:
half a lemon, pepper,and a little bit of wasabi paste, mix it all up and heat it in the microwave for 30 seconds

Melly

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 02:42:19 AM »
My mom is struggling from bad cough. She went thru some of the treatments but she wasn’t fully recovered. I better suggest these natural remedies.

Adley

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2013, 03:12:52 AM »
Hi James,
Effective natural remedies for cough and like to add increase your water intake, drink hot soups and watch your diet plans. Blow nose more often, gargle and use a humidifier. Avoid caffeine, alcohol and smoking. Do take steamy shower, take rest and avoid exercises.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online