Author Topic: Marketing Tips:  (Read 1095 times)

Online rick2323

• View Profile
    • Money making tips, tutorials, & videos
Marketing Tips:
« on: March 24, 2018, 05:10:58 PM »
It's All About TimingIt's all about location.  In network marketing, it's all about timing. Quite often, your best prospects will take you YEARS to recruit.  Just because someone tells you NO today does not mean they will not be a YES a few months, or a few years down the road.  Be nice and follow-up frequently. People don't join when you want them to. They join when they are ready. How to Teach People StuffNetwork marketing is a TEACHING business. There are many ways to teach people how to do things, but the best way is through your own personal example.  Set the pace and do the things you want your team members to do.  That is the best thing you can do.  Inspire them by your actions.  Be the team Captain, not the boss. When Should You Join an MLM Company?As I see it, the best time to join a MLM Company is after it has been around a few years, to work out all the kinks, and before everyone has heard of the company's name. Normally, that's between year 3 and year 7 for most companies.  Once everyone has heard about your company, they develop pre-conceived notions, and it's harder to recruit people.  Of course, you could succeed or fail in any company. >>> http://DigiSoftPayline.com/230k.php?rick2323Rick Brier812.264.3754
Click the link below, and subscribe to
my training blog, on how to build a
recession proof business online.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Hello20

Re: Marketing Tips:
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 03:28:23 AM »
That's cool!

Online rick2323

• View Profile
    • Money making tips, tutorials, & videos
Re: Marketing Tips:
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 12:38:35 AM »
Thank you...Feel free to checkout my training blog!

>>> http://www.rbrier2323.blogspot.com
Click the link below, and subscribe to
my training blog, on how to build a
recession proof business online.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online