Author Topic: ZTE Smartphone Recovery - How to find back lost files from ZTE Android phone  (Read 5419 times)

pdftools

I made some pictures with my ZTE Score M smartphone. And I carelessly deleted them by mistake. What's worse, there is no back up of these pictures. I thought these photos were gone forever. But through the Internet, I found that they were still on my mobile phone SD card. All of them can be recovered with a Android Data Recovery software.

What is Android Data Recovery?

Android Data Recovery is designed to recover lost photos and videos captured by your smartphone or transferred from other devices, as well as, documents, songs and other files stored on SD card from your Android devices including ZTE mobile phones. It can help you get back your deleted files caused by deleting by mistake, formatting SD card carelessly and other improper operations.

How can I restore lost files from ZTE smartphone?

I downloaded a free trail of Android Data Recovery from the official website and installed it on my computer. When I launched it, the program reminds me that to connect my smartphone to computer with USB cable and choose "Disk Drive" mode. So I did it.

To my surprise, the program identified my ZTE model immediately. Just with a single click, it began scanning lost files from my ZTC Score M mobile phone. After a few minutes, it showed me the scanning result including deleted documents, photos, videos, audios and more. When I previewed the photos, I was very excited to find that all the photos I deleted by mistake were found. Without hesitation any more, I decided to purchase it right now. Hope a good to you as well!

Supported ZTE devices:

Operators of ZTE mobile phones are MetroPCS, Play, E-Plus, T-Mobile, Bouygues Telecom, Virgin Mobile, Orange, SoftBank, Wind, Bouygues Telecom, etc. Android Data Recovery supports ZTE BLADE (ZTE-U V880), ZTE RACER, ZTE Score M and more.

How to recover deleted files from ZTE Android phone ? - YouTube
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQRcdw6l-cs

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline rinnlly11

• View Profile

How to  Recover File on Android? If you lost messages, contacts or pictures in your Android phone by mistake, do you know how to recover them in a simple way? Don't worry. With the help of Android Data Recovery, it's easy for you to restore your lost data from Android phones.
How to Recover deleted contacts from android
Android Data Recovery is specially designed for people to recover lost data, including messages, Contacts and SMS and more from Android devices. How to Recover Data from Rooted Android? It's compatible with various Android phones including but not limited to Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola. Now go and start to get them back.
Recover Data from Android SD Card

Fvavannss

Coolmutser Samsung Data Recovery Software recover deleted data from android phone .Or supports recover photos, video, audio media and documents due to deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc from inside Android and SD card .

Cadffrt

You can completely recover android phone all data using Samsung Data Recovery. It supports recover data from memory card,SIM card,SD card.It supports Samsung,LG,ZTE,Huawei,HTC,Meizu etc.
How to recover deleted files on android

Kasjdy

How to restore files on Android phone? Here I will introduce you a way to recover lost data from internal memory or recover android files from SD card, including SMS, contacts, call logs, photos, videos, WhatsApp messages, audios so on. android data restore is used to get back android data for android user .by the way , i have found out lost pictures with android rescuer,

zlkkk

Actually, when you delete a file from your Android phone, the deleted file just disappears from your eyes, but still exists in somewhere of the phone memory. All you need is a tool that is capable of detecting the deleted file and get it back. Fonedog Android Data Recovery is the exact tool that you need.
Fonedog Android Data Recovery, a cutting edge program, is designed to help Android users to recover deleted/lost data from Android phones which compatible with 6000+ Android devices
What would you do if at some point you discovered you have accidentally deleted some very important files from your Android devices? I think follow solutions are useful to you.
First solution: Recover deleted word files from google drive.
Second solution: Restore deleted word files from dropbox.
Last solution: Use fonedog recovery to recover word files directly from device.
Let FoneDog Recovery to help you fix all the important file straight from the device.
More info: Recover Deleted Word Files from Android

Offline shangailin

• View Profile
Eelphone Android Data Recovery can recover deleted data from android phone .Or supports recover photos, video, audio media and documents due to deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc from inside Android and SD card .
From all methods above, only this toll worked, and i recovered photos from my Samsung s8.

Offline cartlootngp

• cartloot
    • View Profile
    • noodles and pasta
Its a very helpful information you have shared.if you are looking for the best mobile accessories for your mobile phones then cartloot is the best online store.

Offline Andrearub

• View Profile
[size=0pt]Earn $200 Every day from The Comfort Of Your HOME[/size]

[size=0pt][/color]Are you interested in working from home you make some extra cash on the side?[/size]

[size=0pt][/color]I will show you how to you can implement a simple 3 step System that has Made me more passive income than most people make in their 9-5 jobs.[/size]
[size=0pt][/color]Even if you have zero experience online and nothing to sell ![/size]

[size=0pt][/color]Not only that, you will see how other people from around the world are doing the exact same thing.[/size]

[size=0pt][/color]What your waiting for? Click the below to get started on your side hustle today and work from work![/size]
[size=0pt][/color]https://bit.ly/2RFXnoH[/size]
[size=0pt][/color][/size]

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online