Author Topic: Recover iPhone 6 data after my iPhone 6 is stolen  (Read 1194 times)

cara5

Recover iPhone 6 data after my iPhone 6 is stolen
« on: July 26, 2014, 04:42:37 AM »
Last week a around 8:00 in the evening, Leeds - Max (Liz Max), 27, is on the upper east side near the corner of 62th street and second avenue, then she noticed a group of teenagers on a skateboard and bicycles through between the pedestrians.

"I was watching an E-mail or phone message or other things, did not hold cell phones. A small fart child came out from behind, from my right hand easily stole my mobile phone."Max said.
Max only feel iPhone left his hand gently, this group of teenagers to flee in the opposite direction on a one-way street, in order to prevent the car chase them.A cyclist on the road ignored Max yell stop thief's cry for help, a car driver wanted to help, but can't turn around.

So,can everybody help me to recover lost data from my iPhone 6/5/5S/4S?
If you iPhone 6 was stolen,and lost all data on your iPhone 6/5S/5/5C/4S.We recommend you a third- party software tool which named iPhone Data Recovery.

iPhone Data Recovery is a powerful recovery tool which enables you to recover deleted or lost data files from iPhone directly or extract to recover from iTunes backup file easily and quickly. It’s the world's 1st data recovery software for iOS users to recover lost data including Apps data, Contacts, SMS, Photos, Video, Notes, Call history and so on up to 18 types of data from iPhone, iPad & iPod touch.
In addition, the program allows regain data lost due to deletion, device crashed or broken, device loss, jailbreak, iOS upgrade and factory.

If you want to get back your deleted iPhone data, you can follow this passage which provides you 2 simple ways to recover iPhone data: directly scan iPhone to recover deleted iPhone data and recover lost data from iTunes backup.

Part 1: How to Restore Lost Data Directly from iPhone 6
Step 1. Launch the program and connect your iPhone to computer
Step 2. Preview and select the recover data

Part 2: How to Recover Lost Data from iTunes Backup
Step 1. Choose the suitable device type
Step 2. Select a recovery mode
Step 3. Extract iTunes backup
Step 4. Preview and perform iPhone 6

Hope that help you.

More related articles:
How to restore Contacts after iPhone Upgrade to iOS 8
How to Recover iPhone 6 data after my iPhone 6 is stolen
How to Recover iPhone 6 Data After Restore to Factory Settings
How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone 6
How to Recover Deleted Call History on iPhone 6
See more:
http://iphone6-data-recovery.blogspot.com

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Kimier1

Re: Recover iPhone 6 data after my iPhone 6 is stolen
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 03:34:21 AM »
This is what I did and got my data back. I had the same problem today and had just updated Facebook app and then suddenly got spit out of mail app. Rebooted and lost all my data. Did not have iCloud. My solution to recover lost data from iPhone 6:

on iPhone settings Mail, Contacts, Calenders - iCloud - contacts set to off
on PC, downloaded and opened up iCloud panel.
signed in with my Apple ID.
chose to only upload Outlook contacts, calenders and tasks
wait till everything is on the cloud
on iPhone settings Mail, Contacts, Calenders - iCloud - contacts now set to on
set calenders to on
look in contacts and they are all there
Read more about iPhone Data Recovery here.
how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone 6
how to restore contacts on iPhone 6

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online