Author Topic: Diet Pills  (Read 6430 times)

Carter

Diet Pills
« on: December 04, 2012, 08:13:40 AM »
Taking diet pills or weight loss steriods for the weight reduction is not a good idea from health and fitness point of view. Because using diet pills leads to various health and fitness complications and has no permanent results for the weight loss. However regular workout and an effctive weight loss diet plan is a good step to reduce the body weight in successful way.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srr6NzuMMKk
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 02:18:22 AM by Carter »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

dentrafting

Re: Diet Pills
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 04:42:28 AM »
Anti-obesity medication or weight loss drugs refer to all pharmacological agents that reduce or control weight. These drugs alter one of the fundamental processes of the human body, weight regulation, by either altering appetite, metabolism, or absorption of calories.

Alstonbirks

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 02:55:28 AM »
What health risks are involved if you take diet pills as a teenager?

rachelle66321

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 02:24:59 AM »
Some people have the craze to reduce their quickly, they want to loose in some days, for such people weight loss diet pills do the best. It help them to dissolve the fats and make body slim..

Charles

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 02:57:49 AM »
There are NO advantages to taking diet pills, healthy diet and plenty of excercise is all you need!!! There are so many disadvantages, you shouldn't even consider taking pills like these.

polokphinix

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 12:44:36 AM »
I think diet pills are really helping to weight loss. Those people who want to lose their weight but haven't much more time to exercise and diet plan, then they can take diet pills which will really help with this issue.

flew77

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 02:31:56 AM »
I have to eat gluten/dairy free and I lost 30lbs in 4 months. My options are so limited. I weight 175
and now im down to 145. I am way to skinny and need to put weight back on.  Please suggest me
what is the best way for gluten free diet ?

hariprasad

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2013, 10:36:44 AM »
yes i completely agree with you. Because consuming pills will definitely shows side effects. Try to avoid pills and try to build or reduce your body in natural way. Because it is easy and safe.

developtheapps

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2013, 05:48:22 AM »
The major component in the Healthy Deit pills is caffeine. This stimulant intensifies the heart speed within the body, which is why it can be efficient in helping weight loss. Once excessive caffeine is consumed, though, it can trigger heart palpitation or speeding, which can be harmful to the organ. Heart palpitations are one of the major side effects that can happen while obtaining a supplement elevated in caffeine amounts.

matthew004

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2013, 06:40:29 AM »
even as doctors have begun scribbling prescriptions for these new weight loss medications, many dieters remember the long and checkered past of diet drugs in this country.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online