Author Topic: weight loss  (Read 7682 times)

rossjulie

weight loss
« on: July 29, 2012, 09:04:34 AM »
I have gained more than 30kgs within 2 years after changing my job to become an office assistant, I guess I don't walk a lot like I used to, whats the best way to lose around 25kgs within 12 months?

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Carter

Re: weight loss
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 07:10:24 AM »
Change your diet routine and avoid more fast foods, junk foods, and fried foods and take more raw veggies foods. take more fruits, vegetables, and nuts in your diet to reduce your excessive body fat.
You should also spend some time for the the workout. You should do some cardio exercises daily for at least 20 minutes if you want to reduce your body weight.

johnsena

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 08:23:39 AM »
Vaango presents complete Surya Namaskar moves performed by our own beloved Vaango mascot to make you healthy, fit and fine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlsk0NsecnM

ambientjohn

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 05:47:34 AM »
What is the best weight loss supplement that is 100% natural and have no side effects?

RoyMinnett

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 08:37:27 AM »
Well, I've exactly the same problem as yours.

Since the time I've changed my job, I've gained a lot of weight. I would blame myself for this as well, since I've started little over eating which has increased my weight a lot.

In fact a few days before I was getting quite worried about it. And now thinking to reduce my diet at any cost.

Lucas

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 06:27:05 AM »
What are the best weight loss and muscle building supplements that work?

luxuryglasstin

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 03:00:09 AM »
Any one wants to diet that has to made it routine and avoid more fast foods, junk foods, and fried foods and take more raw veggies foods.

disneyticket

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2013, 06:07:24 AM »
It is need to change the eating habit. Always try to take timely food and keep your self from oily as well fast foods,  Change the diet routine and avoid more fast foods, junk foods, and fried foods and take more raw veggies foods.

HarryFoley

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2013, 09:14:52 PM »
Unfortunately the same case is with me too. For the past few months I've gained a lot of weight. I would blame myself for this too, because I've started over eating and have stopped walking and exercise.

But now seriously thinking to control my diet and do some sort of exercise and walk.

Actually my job is like this that I've to sit at one place for hours and hours, so can't really find time for walk. But now I'll have to do it.

trailerstash

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2013, 02:25:56 AM »
In addition to changing your diet, mildly restricting calories and keeping track of what you eat, it is very important to include exercise as part of your weight loss and weight maintenance efforts. Discuss with your physician what is the best exercise for you, but make a point to exercise.

trashau

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2013, 06:21:57 AM »
Weight loss, in the context of medicine, health or physical fitness, is a reduction of the total body mass, due to a mean loss of fluid, body fat or adipose tissue and/or lean mass, namely bone mineral deposits, muscle, tendon and other connective tissue. It can occur unintentionally due to an underlying disease or can arise from a conscious effort to improve an actual or perceived overweight or obese state.

dentrafting

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2013, 04:44:42 AM »
Weight loss is a decrease in body weight resulting from either voluntary (diet, exercise) or involuntary (illness) circumstances.

FredBakewell

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2013, 11:55:39 AM »
This weight gain seems to become an issue with many people now. I'm also facing this issue unfortunately. And one of the main reasons for my weight gain issue for the past five to six months is due to over eating. And besides over eating the worst thing is I keep on sitting.

But now I think I would have to do something about this weight gain issue before it gets too worse for me.

ultracare

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2013, 05:37:17 AM »
Exercise is an important weight loss tool, but how much you need varies from person to person. The guidelines recommend at least 250 minutes per week, which comes out to about 50 minutes, 5 days a week. If you're a beginner, start small, for example with 3 days of cardio for 15-30 minutes, gradually adding time each week to give your body time to adapt.

alvincarlton

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2013, 03:39:56 AM »
How do malignant melanomas cause weight loss in cancer patients?

Gauthier

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2013, 05:35:03 AM »
What are some ways to speed up metabolism and weight loss?

tammi6523

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2013, 04:39:36 AM »
Avoid skipping meals. Eating increases your matabolism, thus skipping meals can 'trick' your body into slowing down its metabolism in an attempt to conserve calories during a period it perceives as a situation where limited fuel is available.

crissgill

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2013, 11:53:06 PM »
Diet plays a vital role in our fitness goal.Any one wants to diet that has to made it routine and avoid more fast foods, junk foods, and fried foods and take more raw veggies foods.

Denial

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2013, 02:26:43 AM »
Make lifestyle changes like giving up alcohol, smoking, avoiding fatty food, refined food. Include fresh foods as far as possible as processed foods tend to contain high level of salt and sugar. Take warm lime juice mixed with honey the first thing in the morning.  Make your exercise session enjoyable.

Danial

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2013, 06:05:59 AM »
Well there are some great tips, for loosing your weight quick and fast. First to do, running early in the morning daily. Do not, eat sweet and bakery products. Drink plenty of water every day. Cut down, extra calories and fat from your foods. Drink lemon green tea, and low fat milk. Guys, I think this is very informative tips, which i share with you ...
Shuck Restaurant                                                                                    

20  Tedder  Ave  Main Beach QLD 4217 Australia                                                                                    

Phone: +61 7 5528 4286                                                                                    

shuck.com.au                                                                                    

Located on the Gold Coast at Main Beach on the famous “Tedder Avenue”, Shuck Restaurant & Shuck Bar is the perfect corner position for people watching, whilst enjoying a cocktail or some of our wonderful food.                                                                                    
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 02:56:17 AM by Danial »

polokphinix

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2013, 12:56:53 AM »
If you want to loss your weight and stay fit, then you should be do everyday exercises and also apply diet plan. I also suggest you that yoga is best exercise to be fit, reduce some weight.

robbiewells

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2013, 05:55:31 AM »
The best solution to burn the extra fat on your body is to take T5 Fat Burners. These capsules, serums and patches are the very best and have helped me loose a lot of my excess fat that i really did hate. Since taking these i feel 100% better and have had a great boost in confidence. These Fat Burners really do work !

Breathtaker

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2013, 03:11:32 AM »
I’ve got the same problem and I’m thinking of doing push ups and a little bit of swimming.

flew77

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2013, 02:23:59 AM »
I think if you have plan about the weight loss . If so , you have need some specific plan
like yoga , exercise , medication , any workout  and whatever do you want  but you have
remember that which time to start any plan to . I mean weight watchers is very important .

aliyaseth

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2013, 09:03:35 AM »
Some More tips for losing fat/weight  are as following
(1) For a drive/ride early in morning
(2) Take breakfast in a proper manner and avoid oily things as like pizza, Burger chips and rolls.
(3) for for out doors game
(4) use less cars as you can  and prefer walking and running

These are for implementation not just for reading only for for it and stay healthy and fit !!!

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online