Author Topic: online investing  (Read 671 times)

mostafa_basha

online investing
« on: September 02, 2017, 01:51:06 PM »
online stock exchange. The stock market could crash and most of the hedge funds may park their money in bitcoins. Yep, you heard that right. Such is the craze of Bitcoin. Today it moved passed 4000 dollars. Some people are saying that it will hit 5000 dollars this time. Yep Bitcoin can make a huge amount of money this year. It could even hit 10,000$ this year. This should not be taken as a research work or anything like that. Buying decision should not be taken by you based on my opinion because Bitcoin is all about speculation. And what I am doing is speculating only. I told you, people, to buy Reliance Industries at Rs. 1000. It has given you people 60% return in a short period of time. Now you can look at bitcoins. My logic is that if the stock market crashes which is highly likely, the managers will park their money on bitcoins. The funds invest money in any asset to give extraordinary returns to their clients. This will inflate the Bitcoin prices to 10,000 dollars. Now it is up to you to buy. I am not 100% sure that this will happen. I am just predicting. 42041[/size]http://online-stock-exchange.com

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online